Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Underoath - Voyeurist (January 14, 2022) Album • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by airik625, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

oh I misread one of the posts above thinking they were saying Chris said it was coming out IN march, not that the interview was FROM march

hah

[​IMG]

2. HeckYeahMatt

Not Big Chungus

i think they’re referencing my post about the interview

Sean Murphy likes this.
  3. bodkins

Trusted

The way the vocals and that drum fill line up in chorus two on “find yourself another victim”. Fuck yea.

4. I like the song more than anything from the last album.

5. DeRRek

Trusted

I’m all in for this!

6. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

I’m all for the Erase Me slander. But On My Teeth is a great song.

This song is awesome.

7. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

on my teeth stinks ass man

8. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

this site is so overly dramatic about the last album, it's pretty funny

FTank, RyanPm40, beachdude and 7 others like this.
  9. The last album was a bore.

10. Mort Michaels

Father, Son, and House of Gucci

Fuckin' lol at loving this new song, but *hating* On My Teeth like they're really all that different stylistically.

11. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

U stinks ass

Sean Murphy likes this.
  12. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

but SOMEDAY YOU MIGHT BE HUNGRY

13. thekingofnaps

Let's go peopleeeee. Me thinks once they relearned all of LISTOS for the livestreams they realized that they really are their best when they're just rippin. Definitely excited for whatever's next and even if it's bad I'll still love this band and see them live any chance I can.

14. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Saw a post/quote on Reddit where they acknowledged playing that record again had a hand in this song’s creation. It’s pretty stark how lifted the guitars are from LITSOS (in the best way)

15. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

true if on my teeth ended after the first 50 seconds

phaynes12 and DrAlanGrant like this.
  16. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Hell yes. Let’s go. Love the last album. Hoping this one is a bit heavier.

17. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

i mean i admit i was probably overly harsh on it when it came out. disambiguation is one of my favorite albums of all time and it was disappointing to me how large the gap in quality was between that album and their first post-reunion album in my opinion. had it existed in a vacuum i still wouldn't have liked it but i wouldn't have been massively let down and disappointed by a band that put out a top 10 album of all time which probably led to me disliking the album more than i would have in the first place. but yeah i mean i think this single is better than that whole album by a whole fucking lot and im actually excited about this band again, call me dramatic all you want but im feeling good and hype about being able to enjoy this band on that level again

coleslawed and Joe4th like this.
  18. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

fair enough on a deeply personal level for you I suppose, but people on this site act like the album was kanye releasing poopidy scoop. Like, I totally get not liking the direction they went but it's not like the music is that terrible, just not what people wanted

19. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

nah it was just more like kanye releasing jesus is king and ye. i mean not quite that bad but still a huge let down from a band i had high expectations for, thats all

SpyKi, waking season and irthesteve like this.
  20. Orla

little old lady Prestigious

Still can't stand Erase Me, but "Damn Excuses" is very solid and has me interested in what's next.

21. WasEmoRocknowImjustold

Not newbie, I think Supporter

Awesome shit, reminds me the first time I put on Define The Great Line and was just like, woah. One of my favorite albums. Erase me was not my thing, if this is the direction of their sound then put me back under oath.

22. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

Ayooooo

23. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I’m willing to bet $10 that the album drops in September.

24. Mort Michaels

Father, Son, and House of Gucci

I will say that this song is a lot of fun. That was my biggest hold up about some of their releases, especially Disambiguation. They were just got fun to listen to, so I can’t get into it.

looking forward to this album.

25. mescalineeyes

I wanna dance to me Prestigious

kinda reverby, like they were going for an early The Chariot vibe with the production but it's all just room sound.

unenjoyable listen imo