Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Underoath - Rebirth Tour Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Craig Ismaili

@tgscraig Prestigious

2. GhostOverground

Good stuff as always Craig. I am pretty certain Rebirth was the best live performance I've ever seen....it even beats Rage Against the Machine's return in 2007 for me.

3. Supernova

Prayers/Triangles Prestigious

Did anybody catch when Tim was blasting that air/fog horn during "Everyone Looks So Good From Here"? Sounded sweet live; added this cool vibe/urgency to the song even though the song rips face as it is.

4. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

I was standing just in front of the sound booth in Atlanta where a second person had an air horn and it scared the shit out of me the first time.

5. kidinthebushes Nov 2, 2016
    (Last edited: Nov 2, 2016)
    kidinthebushes

Trusted

They are also doing Australian and UK/EU legs in 2017.

DeRRek likes this.
  6. kidinthebushes

Trusted

And I love the #ReinventingYourBrexit hashtag!

7. DeRRek

Trusted

I've just bought a ticket for the Glasgow date of the UK tour. I can't wait to see TOCS and DTGL in full. Going to be insane. So glad they're bringing this tour to the UK. Thank you underøath :)

8. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

Can't wait for them to tour the states again and start playing songs off their two superior albums.

Mister Lyrical likes this.
  9. GhostOverground

I feel like the odds of the Lost in the Sound anniversary tour are pretty good....god I would love to see that album played in full.

coleslawed likes this.
  10. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

Expect to see Underoath back in North America in the spring (March-April-May time frame). Opening slot.

11. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

lol, no need to be cryptic. They're opening for Bring Me the Horizon.

MegT585 and kidinthebushes like this.
  12. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

I didn't know that was going to be announced today haha. Was trying to build some hype :uhoh:

13. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Underoath will be busy this year! Australia in February, US in March/April, and then UK/EU in May.

DeRRek and redwing91007 like this.