Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Underoath - Rebirth Tour Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Matthew

Regular

People on twitter have been saying that everything has sold out/they're running low on almost everything.

2. alexstolar

Just The Worst

The NJ show was nuts. I've never seen that venue become one big mosh pit before. Spencer seemed so excited to be there and even Aaron looked happy. Hopefully they're as friendly as they claim to be.

3. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

They have
    They have two black shirts with greyscale images of TCOS and DTGL. A grey shirt that says "UO Chasing Safety" in jersey fashion. A black zipup hoodie that says Underoath. A couple others including a woman's shirt, a backtail shirt, and I think one more.

4. alexstolar

Just The Worst

The vinyl has been gone for a while.

5. [​IMG]

JordanKTM likes this.
  6. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

Thanks guys!

7. GhostOverground

I hope they can map out a Lost in the Sound of Separation 10 year anniversary tour....I'm not ready to not see Underoath shows, and that album is super underrated.

MrSwetz likes this.
  8. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Yo, obviously way late on this, but if you needed songs to get into I can help you out.

Darkfield (Dust & Disquiet) / Malacoda (Tertia) / Rioseco (Dust & Disquiet) / Arcs of Command (Dust & Disquiet) / Sycamore (Tertia)

They've kept that the entire tour, but it's really just the tip of the iceberg on their discography. Their album Waking Season is a must listen and they didn't play a single song from it.

9. dubey

Regular

:hearteyes:

10. J12

Trusted Supporter

Boston was so, so, so good. I saw Underoath 4-5 times years back, but never got to see them headline. It was always festival slots or opener slots. They sounded far better to me than they ever did prior to the split. Spencer seemed so happy to be back. Chris was absolutely losing his mind. Just absolutely awesome from start to finish.

11. MattLikesSsips

Be sure to drink your Ovaltine.

Going to this tomorrow at the Silver Spring Fillmore. Ish will be insane!

Readyfuels likes this.
  12. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

So excited to see this soon. Will be my first time seeing Underoath.

13. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

That's what I like to hear. Love both of these albums, so I know this one is going to be special.

14. CheapPop

Regular

Forgot to post here a couple days ago, but Saturdays show in Philly was UNREAL!

15. Taco-King

Taco Enthusiast

Really was. Easily in the top 10 shows I have seen in my life.

16. CheapPop

Regular

The pit was massive. I got hit in the head like 4 times and scraped me knee up, and my buddy lost his glasses, but it was all worth it haha.

17. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

I haven't yet, but have been meaning to do so. May do that this afternoon!

18. Supernova

Prayers/Triangles Prestigious

Should was so great in ATL. I had wonderful balcony seats and so glad I chose those because the floor was basically liquid people.

I really want to know the songs that they played before they came on set. It might be the same at all venues if the band had control over it. If not we'll I guess lol never know.

19. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

The floor was awesome. Feeling the crowd at a show like that is everything. And the singing last night... oh my. Overwhelming.

Off the top of my head, they played 1975's Ugh, Michael Jackson's Beat It, ACDC's Back in Black, The Neighborhood's Afraid, and Jay-Z's 99 Problems. Hope that helps. My friend looked up a few songs.

20. Supernova

Prayers/Triangles Prestigious

Yeah I totally agree the experience would have been a more intimate one for sure. I still had a blast in the balcony and I was on the front so it was a perfect view. Big reason to be up top was I had to be at work at 6am Sunday so I would have been dead tired if I was on the floor. I may upload a quick vid or two I took so you can see from a up top and to the right view.

Yeah the Neighborhood's Afraid I couldn't think of, and the song right after that which was a moody hip-hop/r&b track. That's what I was mainly wondering. My ATT signal wouldn't work to Shazam it. :/

21. Darth Annihilus

Regular

When Underoath came on stage in Atlanta the crowd pushed forward and the barricade actually moved like a foot towards the stage. It was insane. Of the 3 shows on this tour I went to, the craziest was Atlanta > Orlando > St. Petersburg.

22. JordanKTM

@jordanmohler @killthemusictv killthemusic.net Prestigious

I'm surprised the floor didn't crack again

23. kidinthebushes

Trusted

24. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Their show this weekend was so good, and the crowd was insane. Haha I was in the balcony just taking it all in. Spencer's vocals/screams were on point.

DeRRek likes this.
  25. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Haha it was crazy watching that happen from the balcony, with the crowd just pushing forward like that at the start.