Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Underoath - Rebirth Tour Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Mar 31, 2016.

1. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Caspian setlists?

I know I should listen to all of them but I wanna know what songs I need to hear before next week

2. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

So good! Easily the best show I've been to this year so far!

3. hibbletonrules

Future love, don't fall apart Prestigious

If anyone knows and could help out, about what time do Caspian and then Underoath go on?

4. Tyler

Regular Supporter

For me show started at 7:30. Caspian played for about 40 minutes. Underoath went on close to 9 pm.

5. Mibabalou

MUFC / NYRB Prestigious

Anyone from NYC going to the show at starland?

I'd probably go if I knew how to get there. So if you're going please let me know id love to tag along, I'll throw in money as well!

6. GhostOverground

Saw this tour in MPLS last night. Once I come down from the euphoria, I think I'll decide that it was my favorite show ever. So great to have Aaron back on stage.

7. I'll also be at the Boston date.

8. The show last night was wild. Nearly the entire floor was a pit for some of the songs. The band sounded great and Spencer is a hell of a frontman.

9. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

MPLS was so packed, they had to have let too many people in. The show was amazing though.

10. GhostOverground

I was thinking the opposite. I saw Logic at Skyway in February and it was impossible to move. Maybe the way we opened the floor up just made it feel roomy. Such a great show, but I'm really not a fan of Skyway. Can you imagine how great that would have been if it were at First Ave?

11. timcsheehan

Regular

anybody have pictures of the tour exclusive vinyl?

12. kidinthebushes

Trusted

13. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Anyone possibly interested in a ticket for Philly for face value??

14. JordanKTM

@jordanmohler @killthemusictv killthemusic.net Prestigious

See you in Cleveland tonight! I'll be wearing my farewell tour shirt haha

15. heaththehorizon

Regular

If it's still available I'd be very interested

16. guitarguy316

I have 2 tickets to Charlotte next Friday. I can't go anymore. Respond or pm me if interested. I can email them and you can pay me via PayPal.

17. Whatjuliansaid

News on once the clouds are gone. Prestigious

Thursday was awesome. Wish I was going tomorrow.

18. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

I wish I could see this again

19. Taco-King

Taco Enthusiast

Just saw the Philly show and just wow. Back and better than ever! Brought a tear to the Taco-Kings eye.

20. heaththehorizon

Regular

Philly was nuts, thought the second half of the show dragged a tad, but hearing Chasing Safety in full was more amazing than I thought it could ever be.

21. dubey

Regular

Need Toronto ticket :<

22. Boston tonight! Cannot wait.

Garrett L. likes this.
  23. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

I might have one, not fully sure yet but if it's still available I'll send you a PM

24. MrSwetz

***** Prestigious

They definitely did killed it in Boston, glad to see that TOCS matured a bit in their live show. I agree about the dragging on. I felt as though right after Casting Such a Thin Shadow came on, I was getting exhausted. They could have switched it up with some of the more upbeat songs from Lost in the Sound of Separation, bummed out nothing from that was played (even though Iw as expecting it).

25. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

Can someone tell me what the UØ merch is? Is it just the vinyl? I think I saw a Rebirth Tour shirt online somewhere.