Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Underoath No Fix Tour Tour • Page 6

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Scott Siegel, Feb 26, 2018.

1. oldboot

Regular

Hell yeah. If I get one I'll let you know...I would be flying solo as well!

2. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

Friendship.

oldboot likes this.
  3. Davjs

Trusted

Since they said they are playing 4 from each album except only 2 Disambiguation, what is everyone hoping for?

4. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Wait where did they say that? If that includes TCOT its 22, if not its 18. That's pretty solid. I'd be so happy if they played anything from TCOT.

5. Davjs

Trusted

I'm pretty sure they said its going to be TOCS and forward.

6. Davjs

Trusted

For me, I'd love to see:

TOCS – Young and Aspiring, Boy Brushed Red, Reinventing, Dangerous Business (I know, pretty basic but I think they have picked some nice staples to always play from this album)

DTGL – In Regards to Myself, A Moment Suspended in Time, Moving for the Sake of Motion, Everyone Looks so Good From Here

LITSOS – A Fault Line, Emergency Broadcast, The Only Survivor, Desperate Times

Disambiguation – Illuminator, My Deteriorating Incline

Erase Me – It Has to Start Somewhere, On My Teeth, Hold My Breath, In Motion

Opening with On My Teeth and closing with Everyone Looks so Good From Here would be awesome!

disambigujason and bachna84 like this.
  7. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

I’d think that they’d probably play 6 or 7 new ones

Oddjob likes this.
  8. Davjs

Trusted

I honestly wouldn't hate a whole Erase Me set with an grestest hits encore.

9. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

Where did they say that about the set choices?

10. jordanjohnson09

Regular

facebook live a few days back

11. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

I don’t wanna say I’m pessimistic about the set bc I’ll take anything but I’m expecting a really standard set list. Breathing in, reinventing, too bright, and in division/illuminator (idr which was the staple) are all among my least favorites on their respective albums.

12. guitarguy316

Anyone go to Vegas last night with a setlist?

13. guitarguy316

14. Davjs

Trusted

15. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Ihateit and bloodlust are really similar songs but I definitely like bloodlust more and hope they play that instead

16. jordanjohnson09

Regular

looks like they’ll def have a screen according to tim’s insta story

17. guitarguy316

I don’t get no frame. Seems like a bad live song choice.

Oddjob likes this.
  18. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

I largely agree except it’s worth it to get the last minute
    Maybe they should play the last minute tacked onto the end of another song to make room for bloodlust

19. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

Seeing Aaron and Tim's insta stories... the production on this tour is going to be sick.

disambigujason likes this.
  20. guitarguy316

Link?

21. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

No Frame should be the opener with the band kicking in live from a recorded track when the breakdown happens imo

bachna84 and disambigujason like this.
  22. Chuck!

Regular

can't link to IG stories, I don't think

can confirm from those posts that the production looks sick

23. Chuck!

Regular

I haven't kept up with DGD since the old days, where I didn't care much for them. But I listened to Mothership recently and I think it's GREAT. What do those guys generally do as far as setlists? Heavy on more recent material, I hope?

24. bkaeser93

Trusted

Tillian is the best clean vocalist they have had on record and live I’ve seen them with Kurt, Jonny, and Tillian they play mostly Tillian songs and like a few old ones. I would say it would be like 6 Tillian songs and two old ones on this tour

Chuck! and joe.boy.fresh. like this.
  25. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Yea last time I saw em they played, iirc, 2 off downtown battle mountain, a good amount of mothership, and more acceptance speech than instant gratification.

Chuck! likes this.