Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Underoath No Fix Tour Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Scott Siegel, Feb 26, 2018.

1. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

Ok I edited the post... But Im pretty sure anyone who signed up got the email, it wasn't like a lottery or anything. It's just first come first serve. Not a true secret show

2. Cmoney86

Trusted

Idk cuz at the bottom it said “your in the top 10% to win” idk if everyone got that or what I guess we will find out Friday

3. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

Your edit still makes it very obvious. I’d suggest deleting the post entirely.

4. Cmoney86

Trusted

I agree

5. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

Yeah definitely delete that, although it's probably too late and I doubt you're the only one who spilt it.

6. Cmoney86

Trusted

I got the email and I didint say shit to anyone. I actually want to get in cuz this show is gonna be epic. And no one knows when they will be back in Chicago. My guess is riot fest or a fall tour

7. atlas

Trusted

200 wristbands? That venue is gonna be a huge fire hazard lmao

8. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Yo you still have the original post with venue name in it from when you quoted it.

9. Cmoney86

Trusted

Yeah I screen caped it on my phone. Did you not get an email or sign up in time?

10. Kori Tracey

No, not everyone got the email. I know multiple people who entered and only one other got it besides myself.

Sucks that everyone is going to tell others and then those are only going to tell more people. Fingers crossed the line isn't insanely long.

11. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

Yeah it's definitely already gotten out. My wife, who has almost no affiliation with Chorus and didn't sign up for the show, texted me earlier about the full details.

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  12. Daniel182

No, I mean that your post on this site still gives the venue away. You quoted the original post with the name in it.

13. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

Good luck with that Chicago show everyone, sound will probably suck ha

14. nomemorial

you're in a cult, call your dad

So, uh, anyone here planning on lining up for that Chicago show tomorrow? Still tossing it around in my head. Hard to justify taking a day off, but I dunno.

15. Daniel182

I'm going to try to stop by, but I can't get there too early.

16. nomemorial

Yeah, I'm torn. I'm afraid I'd have to show up at like 9-10am to have any chance at all, so I'll see how I feel thinking about it through the day, but part of me is inclined to hold off. I've seen em a solid few times in the "heyday" so this would just be the cherry on top, really.

Daniel182 likes this.
  17. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

On call for work and of course I got called. So if anyone makes it, you can get up to two wristbands...I will totally buy the second one.

nomemorial likes this.
  18. nomemorial

I also couldn't get outta work and neither could my good buddy that I was trying to get one for. If I can somehow convince two people that don't have a friend going with to grab an extra each...I will pay or buy you a beer and be your new best pal at the show?

19. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

I’m debating on stopping by during my lunch break but idk if that’s just a waste or time and an Uber ride if people are going to be lining up for hours ahead of time.

20. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Why on earth would they allow people to buy two. What.

21. Daniel182

Yeah this essentially cuts the chances in half. :/

22. Cmoney86

Trusted

There’s already a line it’s about 50 people deep already

23. bradpetrik

Trusted Prestigious

I've already gotten a good idea of where the show is and I didn't even sign up. I don't have the time to bother with a secret show at this age plus Lifted Bells is tonight.

24. Cmoney86

Trusted

To the people who know where the show is in Chicago the line is already around the corner and past Starbucks

25. Davjs

Trusted

Starbucks you say? There is only one of those around. I know where it is now ;-)