Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Underoath No Fix Tour Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Scott Siegel, Feb 26, 2018.

1. Theemoflamingo

Regular

The rebirth one was a way better deal in my opinion. I paid like $85 for a ticket ($40) pin (really good quality, I'll say $5- $10) nice laminate, shirt (I think they were around $30 on that tour) a cool sound check (being able to be up close for them sound checking casting such a thin shadow was so cool) and they all just hung out for an hour and signed anything.

2. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Forgot about the shirt, pin, and lower cost. Yea definitely a better deal.

Theemoflamingo likes this.
  3. btr

Trusted Supporter

Presale code for Niagara Falls is “OATH” if anyone wants it.

Presale is happening now.

js977 likes this.
  4. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Thanks!

btr likes this.
  5. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

Tickets are live now

6. wegottaknow

Try to stay afloat in shallow water

Really debating on going to the Corpus date of this, but I can't stand going there. DGD announced a headlining date here in SA on the last date of the tour since they're not playing it. Might just do that instead.

7. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Debating if I should pay $60 (plus $12 Fees and $20 Parking) to see DGD play a festival, or just drive 4 hours to this for $40~

8. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Where are you located that this would be an issue?

9. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

What's the furthest amount of miles has anyone driven for a show?

10. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

1,001. Richmond to Green Bay.

y2jayjk likes this.
  11. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

thats impressive. I've done ~6 hours several times, i guess thats ~300-350 miles?

12. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

200 miles from Lynchburg to VA Beach and back in one day for Warped Tour was probably one of my dumber driving decisions.

justin. and y2jayjk like this.
  13. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

on a couple of occasions I've driven to NYC and back (~6 hours each way) in the same day, though for non-concert reasons. not as bad as you might think.

Frenzyofdeceit and y2jayjk like this.
  14. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

So me going 254 miles (3h 45m) from mpls to Des moines should be no problem compared to some of you. I might not even need to get a hotel even though I know post show I'd rather sleep than drive.

15. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

I've gone from Winston-Salem NC to Sayreville NJ and back to Durham NC in a day. I had work the next morning. I spent 18 hours total in the car.

I've done Raleigh to Atlanta and back a few times (14 hours round trip) and Raleigh to Philly (16 hours round trip).

Frenzyofdeceit and js977 like this.
  16. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

I may be doing that too!

y2jayjk likes this.
  17. Cmoney86

Trusted

Chicago to Indy or Chicago to Milwaukee

18. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

if its more than a couple hour drive i usually spend the night there; I'm bad about getting sleepy behind the wheel. I'm roughly equidistant to most of the major northeastern cities though so i usually pick show dates off when i can crash with a friend.

i did once drive back from cleveland after a Cavs game (4 hours) and had an airbnb fall thru when i was in philly and drove home after a show (5 hours).

y2jayjk likes this.
  19. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I probably should have specified that the 1,000 was just one way too. Lol. But I did have someone with me and did it overnight. The most in one day has been Richmond to Chicago for Riot Fest. I’ve also done 4 hours to Philly and back a few times.

20. Frenzyofdeceit

Regular

I think the furthest I traveled for a show was from Andrews AFB (DC) all the way up to Toledo, OH & we hung out after the show & then attempted to drive back & wound up crashing for a bit at rest stop. Oh & it was unfortunately during a bad snow stop, not the best last minute show trip, but it was a great time & im glad we went.

21. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Either Chicago for Riot Fest or Cleveland for The Maine. I live in Central Michigan.

y2jayjk likes this.
  22. wegottaknow

Try to stay afloat in shallow water

For a show, drove from San Antonio to Albuquerque to catch Yellowcard on one of their last shows which took about 11 hours. For a fest drove from San Antonio to Santa Barbra which took about 24 hours. Shoutout to the 8 hours it takes just to get out of Texas alone.

y2jayjk likes this.
  23. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

when did eminem join underoath

SlappinCups and wegottaknow like this.
  24. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

I got a ticket to the Providence show. Hit me up if any of y'all are hitting that date!

25. TheSlyTurtle

Regular

I've driven from Birmingham, AL to Orlando, FL for Warped Tour which is 584 miles one way so I guess that's the farthest I've driven for a show.

Taco-King and disambigujason like this.