Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Underoath No Fix Tour Tour • Page 11

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Scott Siegel, Feb 26, 2018.

1. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Omg that breaks my heart to hear

SaveTheEarth likes this.
  2. PureBlueSF

Regular Supporter

I was at that show as well. I was expecting a bit better of a crowd, but I'm honestly just stoked on the fact that I got to see Underoath for the first time since 2011. I missed their farewell and Rebirth tours and this more than made up for that. It was still totally worth the 2 and a half hour drive from Albany, NY.

I managed to get a pretty decent video of It's Dangerous Business Walking Out Your Front Door.

disambigujason likes this.
  3. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Spencer sounds great there, cool vid!

PureBlueSF likes this.
  4. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

I went last night in Providence and it was a blast. I missed Limbs and got there a couple mins before Veil of Maya started. They sounded fine but didn’t have much state presence and the crowd was pretty dead for them. DGD was incredible and the crowd went crazy. Underoath was incredible and their production for the tour was really cool. Crowd went equally wild for UO as they did for DGD except for when the new songs were playing. They did the same setlist they had been playing.

5. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

disambigujason likes this.
  6. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT.

I blew a tire last night so I’m changing em today and off I go for 3 hours.

bachna84 and ChampsMusic like this.
  7. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

The PVD show last night was so much fun. DGD and UØ both killed it. I like Veil of Maya but they don't really translate that well live. I was surprised at how huge of a reaction DGD got from the majority of the crowd but it was awesome that they did. I loved getting to see UØ in a more intimate settting like this. It worked really well for them compared the when I saw them open for BMTH.

SaveTheEarth and disambigujason like this.
  8. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Limbs put on a great show. Crowd really seemed to like em. It always startles me a bit when I hear a band, then see em, and realize how young they are.

Frenzyofdeceit and ChampsMusic like this.
  9. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Tonight’s set list:
    On my teeth
    In regards to myself
    Blue note
    Dangerous business
    Rapture
    Moment suspended in time
    Breathing in a new mentality
    It has to start somewhere
    No frame
    Reinventing
    Paper lung
    Boy brushed red
    Bloodlust
    Writing on the walls

It was definitely the most tame UO show I’ve been to in a long time but I actually appreciated not being killed so that was good. It was raining crowdsurfers though which sucked. Crowd also really wasn’t into IHTSS at all, and only OMT got a really positive reaction. Seeing the new songs was great but the short set plus really overplayed songs was a bit of a damper. They did sound fantastic tho, I left very happy. Also picked up the tour variant vinyl. Glad I didn’t drop 130 on the VIP package for it.

10. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

Tonight!!! I’m so excited!!!

11. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Went tonight in Fort Wayne - this was my first show in Indiana (came from Michigan). I went with a friend and it was about a two hour drive. We both had a solid time. It's funny, when we were pulling up to the venue, my friend and I saw Aaron and a couple of the other guys playing near the side of a bridge we were driving past and we freaked out.

The show itself was solid. We got their just as Veil of Maya was finishing up - they sounded fine. DGD and UO were both excellent, and the crowd was good for both of them. UO's production, especially, I was really impressed by.

12. Frenzyofdeceit

Regular

Their production has always set the bar for how a band should do their lighting, always on point IMO!

13. thekingofnaps

Just got back from the show in Dallas last night. Really enjoyed seeing them again, but something was off with the sound. The guitars seemed so drowned out to me and wasn't very hard hitting. Wonder if it was a venue thing or just how they're sounding live these days. I think the downtime before Bloodlust is why the crowd is not stoked about it.

14. Chuck!

Regular

The crowd isn't stoked about Bloodlust because it's one of the worst songs the band has released

15. Full Effect Ed

...In F*cking Full Effect Prestigious

I really like that song :/

16. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

I’ve said it 40 times across the UO threads and I’ll say it again: bloodlust has one of the best choruses they’ve ever done. The rest is great too.

17. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Yeah I think Bloodlust is pretty great and Spencer's longform explanation before playing the song describing what it meant to him made me really appreciate the song even more.

18. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Can confirm.

Mrplum5089 likes this.
  19. thekingofnaps

I would say it's a more one of the more core-Underoath songs on No Frame. What don't you like about it?

20. Davjs

Trusted

A music video I put together using footage from this tour if anyone is interested!

ChampsMusic, Cgarnsay and bachna84 like this.
  21. Cgarnsay

Trusted

Amazing job!

Davjs likes this.
  22. Davjs

Trusted