Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Underoath No Fix Tour Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Scott Siegel, Feb 26, 2018.

1. Scott Siegel

Dance Gavin Dance, Veil of Maya and Limbs will open the U.S. dates for the run. Tickets will go on sale this Friday (March 2) at 10AM ET, though there are pre-sale packages that include such bonus add-ons as a vinyl version of the record, access to soundcheck performances and meet-and-greets, that are available right now via the bands website UNDERØATH

upload_2018-2-26_12-17-56.png

koryoreo likes this.
  2. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I might go for VOM and DGD. Never could get into Underoath despite seeing them live like a dozen times (playing with other bands I like)

Emokid79 likes this.
  3. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

i'll be at the Indiana date I think.

4. bkaeser93

Trusted

No Tampa or Orlando I’m shocked

5. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Lookin at Niagara Falls. So glad it’s a Saturday.

StarCrossedEnememes and MegT585 like this.
  6. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Thumbs up

7. red8ge

Regular

b markets, they doing warped?

8. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

they're doing european festivals most of the summer

9. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

pretty stoked for the knoxville venue. one of my favorites i've ever been to.

10. Garrett

it appears every ticket comes with a download of the album on release day period. they're using the pink method to try and score a #1. i like it.

11. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

they won't even get close

swboyd likes this.
  12. Garrett

if brand new did it with only 55k they might. only new albums out that week according to wikipedia are kylie minogue and manic street preachers.

13. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

A lot of bands have been doing this for years.

14. Garrett

legit have never had this happen, but cool. i really think it's smart and a good way to undercut illegal downloading for those who choose seeing a band live over buying a physical album.

15. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

Still can't believe this is hitting little ol' Lynchburg

16. jordanjohnson09

Regular

they probably see that i'm in roanoke pumping all the money to them and on spotify. close enough.

Grapevine_Twine and Mrplum5089 like this.
  17. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Gonna have to go to Iowa. I love all 3 of these bands.

thenewmatthewperry likes this.
  18. Grapevine_Twine

It's a Chunky! Supporter

Central VA fam!

19. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

20. OdeToTheSun

Ø

Me too.. kinda hoping for an album release show or something, but doubt it, hah. I remember they did that “secret” Tampa show before doing the Rebirth tour (which that tour had a Tampa/St. Pete date anyway, so not sure why I’m bringing that up)

21. Cmoney86

Trusted

I don’t get how this isn’t hitting Chicago. They must have something planned for later in the year with a better lineup or they are on Lolla Chicago open air riot fest or the Chicago stop of warped tour

22. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

The VIP package for this tour is actually really, really good. There's one that comes with an exclusive vinyl variant of the new record, and comes with a ticket, soundcheck, meet and greet, photo, early entry, etc.

$95 w/ no vinyl. $125 w/ vinyl. I might do it.

EDIT: That's the price too. No fees.

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  23. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

I can’t remember at all what the rebirth tour VIP cost, but it was definitely worth it. The sound check was brief but actually really cool to see. I’m struggling to decide whether to do it again having done it once, I’d basically be paying $125 for the vinyl.

24. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

The vinyl actually gets there before the show, so you could bring it along to get it signed?

js977 likes this.
  25. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

That is true, but I’ve already bought 2 variants :teethsmile: could get those signed...but I’m not as much an autograph person as I used to be. I basically just wanna get it and stare at it in my room bc it’s beautiful.