Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Underoath Erase Me Fall 2018 Tour Tour • Page 7

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by justin., Jul 16, 2018.

1. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Yeah, apparently they didn't sell enough tickets to justify operating the venue that night. Really sucks they didn't clear it up and at least try to find a more intimate venue.

2. bkaeser93

Trusted

Is this tour not selling well? I thought it was. I know Tampa’s floor section is sold out I understand its their hometown and we have Anberlin but I still thought other cities were selling well

Davjs likes this.
  3. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Portland sold out a 1500 cap venue. Not sure the venue sizes of the other shows.

4. bkaeser93

Trusted

Anyone have pics of DGD or TPIY merch?

5. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Venues on this tour vary in size, but it's mainly large clubs and event centers around 1500-3000 cap. I don't think many dates have sold out, but they need larger-ish spaces to accomodate their production.

6. Chuck!

Regular

Hot take: they got greedy, and they're paying the price. A single ticket for the Philly show is $35, and $52.75 after fees.

It may not help that DGD is direct support again. I know they're very popular, but I saw the same tour package at the beginning of the year.

kyle likes this.
  7. andysoto523

Regular

I remember putting down that $50 is a looot of money to see Underoath. $35 after fees is understandable but $50 is a lot.

8. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

On a related note, selling a ticket to Worcester so I can go to Philly :teethsmile:
    Chorus discount from me if anyone’s interested!

Frenzyofdeceit likes this.
  9. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

They gotta pay the support. That’s what happens when you stack the bill with 3 bands that can headline on their own

10. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

I know it’s the life of a supporting band but Underoath have so much gear on stage the other bands can barely move.

11. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

DGD just posted that Tilian isn’t playing with them tonight because of a concussion.

I’ll be at the show. No idea yet if they will have a fill in or just play without him.

12. Kellan

Man that sucks for Tilian way more than me but I’m bummed. I don’t see Jon Mess hitting those high notes

Blink182Bouncer likes this.
  13. Kellan Nov 30, 2018
    (Last edited: Nov 30, 2018)
    Kellan

Well the Dance Gavin Dance singalong hour was a lot more fun that I was expecting. I always forget how fucking good they are, even without Tilian.

I think the band really got a kick out of the crowd trying to sing Tilian’s parts.

Daniel182 likes this.
  14. Kellan Nov 30, 2018
    (Last edited: Nov 30, 2018)
    Kellan

Never thought I’d hear 6 LITSOS songs in a set, especially Too Bright to See. Awesome show.

Crown the Empire seem really not into it anymore. I wonder if they’re making new music or if they’re going to hang it up soon.

15. Bane

The spiciest meme

Lead singer's apparently a prick too

16. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

about to see the boys tonight wuddupppp

17. Austin Schwarm

staybrutalaustn

$71 for 2 tickets in norfolk next week. yiiiikes. debating on it.

18. J12

Trusted Supporter

Anyone have any experience with Underoath's VIP experience? I've only done The Wonder Years' in the past, but it seems fairly similar. Just curious.

Debating on whether or not to treat myself and drive down to Worcester on Saturday. it's a 4 hour trip, though, so, if I do it, I'm going all out and doing VIP.

Not into anyone on the bill other than Underoath, but the set on this tour is hard to pass on.

19. Davjs

Trusted

Super bummed this isn't coming near me. My Besides In Motion, they are busting out my favorite Erase Me tracks and I never thought they'd play my favorite track Fault Line!

Frenzyofdeceit likes this.
  20. Mason

Regular

For the Tampa date it looks like Anberlin is considered a Co-Headliner. Does anyone know if this is going to effect any of the other bands setlists/times?

21. Bane

The spiciest meme

So I'm going to the NY show, it starts at 6:45 so around what time should I expect Underoath to come on? And around what time would it end? I like to plan my commute afterward ahead of time a bit.

22. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

I did it for the TOCS/DTGL tour and I’m imagining it’s similar. Sound check was brief but pretty cool to see, plenty of time to get early access merch signed and talk to everyone.
    Idr how the VIP upgrade works but if it’s separate from the show ticket I can sell you mine cheap!
    (Sorry to everyone else who keeps reading my selling posts, I’m done now :) )

23. jordanjohnson09

Regular

i did it for the first leg and it was basically just a hangout where you can talk to each member individually and take pictures, get stuff signed.

24. OdeToTheSun

Ø

Anberlin are playing a surprise show the night before the Tampa date now. Also in Tampa, but at The Orpheum. Kinda mad because I have to work..

25. nakulisbrown

bought 2 off stubhub. not sure if i can get off, but i'd much prefer that to seeing DGD and Underoath