Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Underoath Erase Me Fall 2018 Tour Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by justin., Jul 16, 2018.

1. Darth Annihilus

Regular

I'd love to see Moving For The Sake Of Motion to make it back into the set.

Davjs and awakeohsleeper like this.
  2. Mason

Regular

One of my favorite songs from them.

Darth Annihilus and SaveTheEarth like this.
  3. Bane

The spiciest meme

I really wanna hear Catch Myself Catching Myself live

natefoundglory likes this.
  4. Austin Schwarm

staybrutalaustn

not that it’s too relevant but i saw ADTR do a 23 song set with 3 openers a few years ago. atleast i’m pretty sure it was more than 20.

Davjs likes this.
  5. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Fuck four band bills 2018 - forever

6. Mason

Regular

I'm all good with a lot of openers, only if I like them. Id love it if CtE was not playing on the Tampa date. (I know they are, just wishful thinking). But this will be a long show. My boyfriend is gonna be pissed when he finds out there were seats as an option.

Theemoflamingo likes this.
  7. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

[​IMG]
    Last week we were lucky enough to be a part of a fundraiser for our dear friend Lucas Starr (Oh Sleeper / Terminal) who is currently battling a very serious colon cancer. Following that event the amazing dudes in Underoath who have known Lucas for years, asked if we could use one of their days off from tour to put together another one so we can help reach the fundraising goal his family and friends initially set up.

On November 5th, Underoath will be performing at 2513 Deep Ellum (formerly TheDoor) along with another performance by TERMINAL and support from Crown TheEmpire, '68, and THE PLOT IN YOU.

100% of proceeds will go towards Lucas’ fundraiser.

We are so overwhelmed with gratitude towards these bands and their teams for making this happen.

The first 100 tickets will be $20 and then all additional tickets will be $25. Please help us sell out this event and reach the fundraising goal.

Tickets are on sale tomorrow at 9am

To read more about Lucas: https://www.gofundme.com/lucas-starr-medical-fund
    [​IMG]
    Third String Productions Presents:
    with Terminal, Crown The Empire, '68, The Plot in You
    Monday, 11/05 @ 6:00 PM

Cgarnsay and Davjs like this.
  8. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

There's someone on reddit saying they have a "source" saying DGD's setlist is

1. Son Of Robot
    2. Midnight Crusade
    3. Suspended In This Disaster
    4. Chucky vs. The Giant Tortoise
    5. On The Run
    6. Carve
    7. Summertime Gladness
    8. We Own The Night
    9. Inspire the Liars

This seems to be corroborated by the fact Tilian posted a vid of of them rehearsing Carve on his IG Story.

Personally I'm dissapointed in no Frozen One or Death Of A Strawberry, but otherwise this is pretty good set. The deeper cuts are the best of their respective albums so I can't complain.

9. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

If anyone needs tickets to this show, I'm most likely going to have an extra pair.

10. Mason

Regular

Yeah no Froze One would be disappointing. Obviously would love Lemon but I know they have played that one to death by now. Carve is great though, so I'm not complaining. Am I the only once who doesn't love Summertime Gladness? I feel like I am, but I just am not a big fan of it. That's the only song I'd switch out. For anything else.

11. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

Oof nothing pre-Tilian. Figured this day would come, but what a bummer. So many bangers in the earlier years.

12. bkaeser93

Trusted

Wish they would drop Summertime Gladness and play Count Bassy instead

13. Mason

Regular

That ending was made for a live show, I don't know why they haven't played it yet.

14. bkaeser93

Trusted

It’s my favorite song off the new record I wanna hear it live

15. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Homeboi, you just said you'd take the worst song of the Tilian era over the best one, you played yourself.

Jonny Sniper likes this.
  16. bkaeser93

Trusted

Count Bassy is one of my favorite songs by them and I’m really wanting to hear it live.

17. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

Underoath’s Instagram story has them prepping for the tour, and the song they’re going over is The Created Void. So that’s confirmed, I think??

Theemoflamingo likes this.
  18. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

No “Care” on the DGD set is really surprising if true.

19. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

god damn!

20. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

Anybody at the 1st show tonight?

21. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

22. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Matt504 likes this.
  23. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

Any word on setlist for the opening bands? I know UO just hit the stage a few minutes ago...

24. Garrett

I don’t know any of them to really know, but I’ll have UO

Matt504 likes this.
  25. Garrett

It’s unfair how much Underoath blows all of these openers out of the water.