Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Underoath Erase Me Fall 2018 Tour Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by justin., Jul 16, 2018.

1. PureBlueSF

Regular Supporter

Lowkey hoping the TBA band isn't Crown The Empire because they're seriously so fucking boring. Oh well, if they are, I'll probably just take an extra long bathroom break during their set.

2. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

I have CTE's The Resistance album and think it's pretty good, but their live show is pretty stiff and not genuine. They always look like they can't wait to be done.

3. PureBlueSF

Regular Supporter

I actually didn't mind them that much until I saw them opening for Asking Alexandria back in... 2014, I want to say? I liked the Limitless EP and The Fallout but seeing them live just fucking ruined it for me. They seemed so disinterested the entire time. Like, I guess they weren't necessarily bad, but god damn I have never been more bored watching a band. I seriously could have just taken a nap through their set.

4. jordanjohnson09

Regular

saw cte headline last year and thought they were fine. saw them open on that asking/ bvb tour a few months later and it was pretty meh

5. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

If any of you guys live around Chicago or Milwaukee, act quick on this

EDIT: Link not working.

Anyway, UO are going to be on WIIL ROCK Studio East friday afternoon. Entry is free but extremely limited. You can register here:
    Underoath - Studio East

6. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

[​IMG]

DGD VIP: $100 (w/ Ticket)

7. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

I got an e-mail for presale, the code was RAPTURE. It is through AEG’s website.

8. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

Man, even if they take out those damn fees, these tix are expensive...

9. OdeToTheSun

Ø

Tampa floor ticket = purchased

10. bkaeser93

Trusted

How much did it come out to with fees?

11. OdeToTheSun

Ø

It was $48.70

12. andysoto523

Regular

Kind of a lot for an Underoath show. Is that a special show?

13. OdeToTheSun Jul 20, 2018
    (Last edited: Jul 21, 2018)
    OdeToTheSun

Ø

Only Florida date, hometown show, and it’s at an arena.. idk if that’s special enough, haha. It’s cool though, I’d pay whatever since they’re my favorite band. Think I paid more for my Rebirth tour ticket, but that’s because I got the VIP vinyl + early entry package (no M&G).

14. Theemoflamingo

Regular

I think I paid $46 for the lowa date of the no fix tour with fees. Tickets for the new tour in Minnesota are $37 with fees but I'm gonna try to get them at a record store for cheaper.

15. bkaeser93

Trusted

Honestly to me that’s not bad at all especially for Underoath, DGD and The Plot In You I love all 3 bands,

OdeToTheSun and justin. like this.
  16. Bane

The spiciest meme

I think mine was $48 as well, the price only hurts because I don't like DGD but I love Underoath enough for the price to be fine

17. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

Not sure if you’ve ever seen them live, but DGD does put on a really fun show. You should be entertained regardless :)

18. Bane

The spiciest meme

womp womp other guest is Crown the Empire

I know it was likely but that's still really fuckin disappointing

Blink182Bouncer likes this.
  19. Bane

The spiciest meme

ESPECIALLY after the absolutely KILLER lineup Every Time I Die just announced for their holiday show that I can't go to

20. Theemoflamingo

Regular

I knew it was coming and i'm still disappointed

21. PureBlueSF

Regular Supporter

Oh well, if I end up going I'll probably just take a dump during Crown The Empire's set or something

22. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

You must be constipated af

23. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

5 mins spent pooping, 25 mins spent shit posting.

DerekIsAGooner likes this.
  24. PureBlueSF

Regular Supporter

I mean, I do have IBS, I could always use it to my advantage in situations like this.

That's exactly how I roll.

25. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Also I got my tickets a few weeks ago directly from the ticket outlet and it came out to $32.50 per ticket (Including a $3 vendor fee) which I think is pretty reasonable.