Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Underoath Erase Me Fall 2018 Tour Tour • Page 10

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by justin., Jul 16, 2018.

1. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Yea and I don’t like watching the various acoustic duets he does with Aaron

2. reachingfor

Regular Supporter

I’m so bummed I missed it. Do you know if the set list was any different for this date? Their Heart Shaped Box cover was incredible when I saw em.

3. Mason

Regular

UO's set was the same as it was the whole tour. Every other band just had a few songs cut out due to Anberlin.

4. reachingfor

Regular Supporter

That’s cool Anberlin played but that would suck if DGD set was shorter.

Blink182Bouncer likes this.
  5. Mason

Regular

They actually only cut out Care which is not one of my favorites anyways, so it wasn't bad. CTE cut Memories of a broken heart, and the Plot in You cut out Take me Away and One Last TIme. So really I guess only 1 song avg per band, but was super bummed about the Plot not playing One Last Time.

6. reachingfor

Regular Supporter

Not too bad. I’m not a huge fan of Care either. I haven’t really listened to Plot before, I’ll check it out. Is there an album you recommend? I missed their set when I saw the show.

7. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Their newer album DISPOSE is more of an experimental hard rock album. It's pretty good if you can look past the angry white dude lyrics.

Happiness In Self-Destruction is a great post-hardcore/metal album, even if it doesn't entirely flow and is kinda dark.

The rest of their discography is generic
    metalcore & their early work certainly hasn't aged well.

8. reachingfor

Regular Supporter

Thanks for the recommendation! I just got done listening to the Happiness album and thought it was pretty good. Definitely has some elements of early 2000s rock and expounded on it. The third track was a change of pace from the first two tracks and pretty poppy. And the first song’s chorus sounded like UO straight up!

9. Mason

Regular

I really like Happiness and DISPOSE. While their older material is rather generic and they never play anything off of it, I still quite enjoy First Born. Some really fun breakdowns and stuff going on in that album, but definitely nothing like their newer stuff. CYWYCB is pretty meh, some fun songs but lyrics are straight up cringe. Both older albums are short though, so if you like metalcore Id check it out also.

10. reachingfor

Regular Supporter

Thank you for rec! I’ll check out Dispose later after work.