Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Underoath - Erase Me (April 6, 2018) Album • Page 168

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by beachdude, Feb 21, 2018.

1. MatthewDuke

Regular Supporter

Saw these guys yesterday in Nashville. Did the VIP package and every single one of the guys were incredibly nice. And the setlist was killer. Lost In The Sound of Separation is my favorite album and I was extremely happy to see it getting some love. If you are on the fence about going, please go.

2. Davjs

Trusted

Finally checked out that Wasted Space song. I though it was cool for the first minute, until the dubstep kicks in. I'm not a fan of that kind of electronic music, so I'm curious if this song works for a dubstep fan.

Their setlist looks amazing this tour though, Fault Line is one of their best.

teebs41 likes this.
  3. JM95

Trusted

Just heard that new song. No words.

4. atlas

Trusted

Listening to Driftwood —> A Divine Eradication and genuinely having a difficult time believing this band made Rapture and Ihateit

5. Does anyone remember the Lost In The Sound early leak? It was a part sampler for every song and part sampler for other bands from Solid State's old rooster. I have a riff in my head that comes from it, but I've never been able to find the band that made it.

teebs41 likes this.
  6. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

7. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

Entire album front to back is unreal to me still. Makes me super bummed I couldn’t get into erase me at all, even when I get past the fact it’s not the direction I wanted I still don’t think they’re doing their new sound well

8. atlas

Trusted

pretty much my feelings exactly. jammed it on a dark drive home last night and every song was still hitting me so hard. incredible weight/darkness to the music, absolutely fantastic individual performances from the entire band, so much variety in the songs. Erase Me doesn't touch it

9. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

So I was a dummy and ordered a ticket to the Worcester show that I can’t go to, gonna try to go to Philly the next night instead. (Worcester is 12/8). Chorus discount in store for anyone who wants to buy it!

Nate_Johnson likes this.
  10. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

I’m heavily considering going to the Philly show, if you go let me know!

Nate_Johnson likes this.
  11. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Will do! I’m going to gang of Youths the previous night too (which is why I can’t go to Worcester)

teebs41 and Nate_Johnson like this.
  12. DesolateEarth

Birb

13. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

This nomination was surprising, but happy it happened.

14. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Wow, happy for them. Glad that an album that was pretty forgettable for me at least resonated with others

15. Davjs

Trusted

On My Teeth def deserves it. What an amazing track. Even though I love this album and like Rapture just fine, I'd be less excited if it was for that song.

16. nohandstoholdonto

problem addict Prestigious

I still think On My Teeth is dope, one of the few tracks on this album I like all the way through.

17. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Yeah never understood the backlash for that song in particular

18. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

I still haven’t heard this, but on my teeth is dope and I’m glad for them

19. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

It’s wild to think about how when OMT came out it felt so different and now to me it slips in just fine with the rest of the discog. Seeing them Sunday!

20. DesolateEarth

Birb

On My Teeth is a top 5 song on the album and definitely deserves it

beachdude, disambigujason and Davjs like this.
  21. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Haven’t played this in months but planning on changing that

Nate_Johnson and Davjs like this.
  22. Gooddayz

always and forever

FEAST YOUR EYES OR JUST RIP EM OUT

23. justin. Dec 18, 2018
    (Last edited: Dec 18, 2018)
    justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Spring tour is Underoath opening for Breaking Benjamin and Skillet.

2008 me would have died for an Underoath/Skillet tour and due to a festival in early May, the actual tour isn’t stopping here

24. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Good god how the mighty have fallen

25. beachdude Dec 18, 2018
    (Last edited: Dec 18, 2018)
    beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

I agree

Three Days Grace were way better with Adam

Davjs and disambigujason like this.