Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Underoath Announce New Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 4, 2021.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Underoath will release Voyeurist on January 14th. Today they’ve shared the new song “Hallelujah” and pre-orders are now up.

Track Listing

1. Damn Excuses
    2. Hallelujah
    3. I’m Pretty Sure I’m Out of Luck and Have No Friends
    4. Cycle ft. Ghostemane
    5. Thorn
    6. (No Oasis)
    7. Take A Breath
    8. We’re All Gonna Die
    9. Numb
    10. Pneumonia
    more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. reachingfor

Regular Supporter

New song is great. Definitely reminiscent of BMTH.

beachdude and Matt504 like this.
  3. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

I’m really digging on this one…

beachdude, BEsterley and ramomcferno like this.
  4. SuNDaYSTaR

Regular Prestigious

Definitely 2/2 so far for me.

5. thechetearly

Regular

beachdude, ramomcferno and SuNDaYSTaR like this.
  6. thechetearly

Regular

I am crossing my fingers that they take The Armed out for their album run. Definitely a match made in heaven.

7. surgerone

Regular Supporter

First one felt straight out of Disambiguation, this one feels more like LITSOS. suuuuper down for a mixture of those sounds

8. bmir14

Trusted Supporter

I am on the outside looking in on these first two tracks. They're not bad, but the 1-2 punch on erase me > the first two tracks on this one. Still pumped to hear this whole thing when it comes out in 439 months.

9. Ska Senanake

Trusted

January is a long time away to already have released 2 tracks.

10. cosmickid

Composer, but never composed.

They've explained in a FB comment - basically the original release date was in October until v recently, which is why the rollout has already started, but the vinyl was delayed until late December and they just wanted everything to arrive simultaneously

11. mrenkens007

Surprise, Surprise Prestigious

These vinyl delays are killing artists' release schedules, man. The pandemic boom of vinyl was SERIOUS.

beachdude and zachmacD like this.
  12. zachmacD

Trusted

Getting the vinyl after the record drops is super annoying. a week makes sense but two months is pretty crazy. Nothing like paying 30 for a vinyl then receiving it after you've already listened to the record a hundred times. It takes all the fun out of it.

thechetearly and mrenkens007 like this.
  13. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Idk I like getting the vinyl later to rekindle the desire to listen to a record. My first hundred listens are almost exclusively headphones.

14. Ska Senanake

Trusted

Thanks for the info!

cosmickid likes this.
  15. RaginCajun

Better than you, sorry

I don’t really know what I want from underoath. Dtgl was so great. Some will seek and I’m content with losing are so great. I’m actually okay if I don’t care for anything else. Wont change the fact that they are still one of the greatest to me.

16. SupMikecheck

@SupMikecheck

Yay :)