Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Underoath – “Damn Excuses”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Whaaaaatt. Love it.

thechetearly likes this.
  3. Orla

little old lady Prestigious

Sounds like ground they've already tread on Disambiguation, but I'm into it.

4. SupMikecheck

@SupMikecheck

Sick, got me more excited for my song drop next friday featuring Aaron

5. theredline

Trusted Supporter

Music is cool. Lyrics…kinda lackluster and whiny

6. brandon

Regular Prestigious

This is great

7. reachingfor

Regular Supporter

So good and can’t wait for the new album! The tour dates are up on their site too. Starts in February

8. SuNDaYSTaR

Regular Prestigious

So, so good. To be it's the perfect step in the right direction after their last album.

9. Helloelloallo

Trusted Supporter

Heavy, but somethings not right about the production and the tones. A better overall song though than anything on the last album.

WanderingSquall likes this.
  10. reachingfor

Regular Supporter

I don’t get all the hate for the last album. It got them to tour with bands they love and it has a few of my favorite songs by them. It definitely wasn’t what I was expecting after Disambiguation, but after a few listens I started to love it.

11. Orla

little old lady Prestigious

It’s not so much the songs themselves for me. I’m just not a fan of much of the production on Erase Me.

12. alexbrew

Just here for the comments

Really enjoyed this. Lyrics might be a little one dimensional, but I think the music and heaviness makes up for it. I've been craving more heavy UO and this fits the bill for sure.