Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Underappreciated Blink-182 Songs • Page 4

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 29, 2016.

1. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Heart's All Gone is one of my least favorite blink songs. I never like the Mark-driven songs as much

2. NationalPhenomenon

Regular Prestigious

Marks vocals sound out of key to me. It's about the only song I don't like of his. I've felt that way since the first time I heard it all those years ago.

3. roffay

Waggy and Wastime Time, absolutely frothing

GEM37 likes this.
  4. Cornerb0y

Load"*",8,1

The fact that Strings has not been mentioned on this list yet is enough proof for my favorite track. The song is sorely underappreciated.

5. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Idk what's correctly appreciated or not, but "I'm Sorry" and "Untitled" from Dude Ranch come to mind as some of my favorite blink songs. I'd say Pathetic and Dick Lips but I assume everyone loves them.

6. fran.182

Regular Prestigious

1. "Don't"
    2. "Waggy"
    3. "Online Songs"
    4. "Down"
    5. "Easy Target"
    6. "All Of This"
    7. "Here's Your Letter"
    8. "I'm Lost Without You"
    9. "Ghost On The Dance Floor"
    10. "Natives"
    11. "After Midnight"
    12. "Snake Charmer"
    13. "Wishing Well"
    14. "Fighting The Gravity"
    15. "When I Was Young"
    16. "Disaster"
    17. "Pretty Little Girl"

GEM37 likes this.
  7. GEM37

She haunts the roads

Thankfully a couple people mentioned it, but I'm still shocked that "I'm Lost Without You" hasn't received more love. Absolutely one of the best songs in blink's discography, and one of the times where Tom's AVA leanings actually paid off.

Some other ones

M+M's
    Sometimes
    T.V.
    I'm Sorry
    The Party Song
    I Won't Be Home for Christmas
    Asthenia
    MH 4.18.2011
    Fighting the Gravity (Probably the blackest of black sheep, but this one really grew on me.)

And YES to all the "Here's Your Letter" love! Listened to it a couple days ago and was floored by how accurately it captured some of the anxiety issues I've had in the past few years.

8. atomiccounty

Regular

Such great closers, both of them.

crunchprank likes this.
  9. austindavispdx

Still on this side of the grass

Anthem... Please Take Me Home... they always have great closers.

For more underappreciated, I also gotta throw in Give Me One Good Reason. I've always loved that song.

crunchprank likes this.
  10. atomiccounty

Regular

Anthem is also another underappreciated track. The outro on that song is great, "I time bomb" - never quite sure what it meant but great closer.

austindavispdx likes this.
  11. crunchprank

crunchprank.net Prestigious

Never really thought about it. They do close out albums well don't they?

austindavispdx likes this.
  12. btr

Trusted Supporter

They open them well too! Carousel, Pathetic, Dumpweed, Anthem Pt 2, Feeling This...

crunchprank likes this.
  13. austindavispdx

Still on this side of the grass

True, really awesome song. I always figured he was saying "I'm a time bomb" in a catchier way I guess.