Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Video Game • Page 5

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by fyebes, Apr 6, 2016.

1. NotBruce

Regular

Yeah exactly. Those shotgun sonsabitches with the body armor are definitely beefed up. I'm planning on jumping into the online multiplayer eventually, so I figure this is just helping me prepare.

2. NotBruce

Regular

I've been trying to stealth through the cemetery portion for the trophy, and damn if that isn't frustrating as balls. It is awesome to have the option, though. I think that and swinging down onto enemies are making the combat portions so much more enjoyable. I just wish my companions didn't decide to just hang off a wall in plain sight when I'm trying to get my sneak on, though.

3. MrRobot

Twitter/IG: @scott325

Yup, same. I cleared one of the areas at the castle in Scotland, and otherwise would go in guns blazing as soon as someone saw me.

Also, I got so mad when I'd get seen by like the very last guy left. I was so close. That happened a few times.

4. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

I can't recall the chapter but it's Elena comes and finds you on Libertalia and you have to get back to the jeep. I stealth killed about five people, but I got in the jeep and moved on even with some people alive. It's actually a hidden trophy if you complete that part without killing anyone

5. johnnyferris

Multiplayer is so fun btw I was a COD mp guy for the longest time, but Factions on the TLOU really changed that. It's so awesome that ND can create an amazing game like Uncharted 4 and still have a mp system that runs and plays just as well as the story.

6. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

"These are the hands that stole from me" room or whatever was so cool.

RobbieBerns and SpyKi like this.
  7. johnnyferris

For those that have reached the epilogue... Did you notice what looks like a Last of Us poster on the mirror of the bedroom?

8. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

I felt like I was playing TLOU intro! young girl walking around a house searching for her dad

9. johnnyferris

I never connected the two like that until now. Glad you didn't have to shoot your neighbor!.

10. fyebes May 18, 2016
    (Last edited: May 18, 2016)
    fyebes

Regular Prestigious

the epilogue was something truly special. all of the feels.

want to play the multiplayer some, but I see myself playing this again pretty quickly.

my friend pointed out that in the epilogue, the dog's name is Vicky, and apparently in Madagascar, Nate and Sully have a conversation about Nate getting a dog and naming it after him. I don't remember that happening, but he seemed pretty sure. that's super cool of naughty dog to do.

edit: did anyone buy the triple pack code from game stop? where do you enter the code? can't find it anywhere.

11. johnnyferris

I bought it. The code should be on your receipt. You would enter it in the PS Store.

12. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

That conversation did happen.

13. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

So, bets on Uncharted 5 starring the daughter?

14. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

Please no.

15. Emotherapy

Regular

I don't really want another game especially since Naughty Dog won't be the studio making it. But if there is another one, that will likely be how it goes down.

16. Letterbomb31

Trusted Prestigious

I hope that doesn't happen.

17. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

I thought a prequel starring the mothers adventures would make the most sense, doesn't have to be a numbered entry in the series though.

18. johnnyferris

Lay it to rest.

19. johnnyferris

Doing my second playthrough, this time on Hard mode. I really took my time on my first run, but it's moving by a lot faster this time around. Using a treasure guide too. I got 63/109 on my first playthrough with no guide so I'm pretty happy with that.

20. fyebes

Regular Prestigious

anyone playing the multiplayer?

21. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, it's super fun even though I suck at it.

22. fyebes

Regular Prestigious

yeah, I'm not too good at it either. definitely a good time though. the different modes are definitely fun too. better than regular ole deathmatch.

23. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Anyone read the novel Uncharted: The Fourth Labyrinth? I had no idea it existed until now but it seems pretty interesting and I want more of these characters

Any good?

24. What a beautiful game.

Epilogue made me so dang happy.

Cameron and Vivatoto like this.
  25. I finished 3 last night so now I need to pick up the new PS4 Slim when it's released so I can start this one.