Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Video Game

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by fyebes, Apr 6, 2016.

1. fyebes

Regular Prestigious

Very excited for this. The end of the Uncharted saga.

May 10th, 2016 is the new date. Hopefully the last time they change it.

2. Looks great. Might be my favorite video game franchise.

3. kidwithhelmet

WELCOME THRILLHO Supporter

I bought the Uncharted Collection because back in the day I never finished 2 and never played 3. They're incredible titles.

Have 4 preordered but between the UC and The Show 16 I'm really tied up and I don't know when I'll get to it.

4. reedard

Uncharted 2 might be the best game I've ever played. Funny, gorgeous, nice puzzles, great action. It's fantastic.

Sad that the franchise is ending, but it will go out with a bang. Naughty Dog will bring it.

ChrisCantWrite likes this.
  5. James

Can't wait for this. It's been a hard wait with all the changed release dates, but I know it was for the best. I'd much rather have a completed and finished game. Been playing the first three in the mean time. Uncharted 2 is so damn good.

6. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Holy shit this is coming up fast. Did not realize it was so close

7. fyebes

Regular Prestigious

8. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

:scream:This game is breathtakingly beautiful. I still need to beat 3.

9. NotBruce

Regular

Still haven't finished 1. 2 and 3 are so great, and so much fun to play. I beat them, and just got the collection on my PS4 to build up my readiness for 4. Man, I can't wait.

10. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

Soon tm

11. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Cannot wait!

12. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

I hope this is amazing.

13. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I'm not feeling very happy about this, but I'm so short on time now that I'm almost done wrapping up DS3 I'm gonna play U3 on easy. So I can blaze trough it before this.

14. SpyKi

Nothing wrong with that. All it really does is make the game less bullet spongey.

15. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Started replaying the series to prepare. Finished 1 (such a great game, never gets old) yesterday and started 2 today. Should be able to get through 2 and 3 in 10 days

16. MrRobot

Twitter/IG: @scott325

Honestly you probably don't even need to put it on easy unless you're super pressed for time. I beat UC3 in essentially one sitting the day it came out lol. Took like 8 or 9 hours. Even if you don't do an insane marathon it should only take a weekend or so.

johnnyferris and Cameron like this.
  17. MrRobot

Tonight's the night.

I'm so excited.

18. NotBruce

Regular

I'm holding off until Saturday (dubbing it Saturdrake) cause I'm off work and I'll have all day to lose myself. But it's arriving tomorrow. It's going to be a long week.

19. SpyKi

Mine didn't come today like I was hoping. :( Probably only going to get a couple of hours in tomorrow now.

20. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Reviews have been insanely positive.

21. MrRobot

I'm loving how much influence TLOU seems to have had on it, based on reviews. I'm glad Naughty Dog went that route. It seemed almost too obvious that they would, so I had begun to think they may not take anything from it.

SpyKi likes this.
  22. SpyKi

yeah I'm glad too. Hoping it will just take it to the next level to finish off the series.

23. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Just got my last minute preorder. Probably won't be able to play it until at least Thursday because I'll be at school and work all day Tuesday/Wednesday

24. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I thought I timed my re-playthrough right but I couldn't finish 3 in time and my OCD will drive me crazy if I stop in the middle. Looks like I'm not starting this game until Wednesday

25. manoverboard365

Trusted

Estimated delivery set at Thursday now : (