Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (Netflix) TV Show • Page 15

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by jordalsh, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Might rewatch this before this.

2. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  3. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

I hope it doesn’t turn out like that black mirror episode where I inadvertently picked the shortest storyline and it was over in 20 minutes

4. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I had fun with this episode.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  5. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Did everyone get to a happy ending super quickly and then have the characters rewind it?

6. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

about to start this. sadly already got spoiled on two things

7. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

i picked the fun dress

8. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I may or may not have watched through this four times tonight to get as much as I could. Very interested to see what paths everyone else got for their first choice.

9. dqwinny

THRILLHOUSE Supporter

this was fun

10. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I like how they used perspective to hide that Ellie and Daniel are the same height so she was taller than him with heels

that's the hole where Brandi Glanville bit me
    he used to cheat at Clue, why did I use that as an example he's done so much worse
    Kenneth!
    I forgot you put ketchup on hot dogs you sicko, I've done much worse remember Clue, why is that my example
    registered at Tiffany, Build A Bear, and Skyland Trampoline Park
    he's like the white half of Drake
    can we put all the penguins at one table or is that racist
    you were a car in Transformers 7, GLAAD and the NAACP offered a rare joint statement calling me a disappointment
    it's 2:30 in the damn morning that's when Marc Wahlbergs wake up
    Tituss is not supposed to die on a mountain like a bored white person he's supposed to be choked at the Met Gala
    Spaceman!
    Heidi!
    I'm 1 millionth the size of Disney World
    dude's a white ten

11. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Love that I saw Bowen Yang as Kim Jong Un in the closing credits, was like "Wait I don't remember seeing that" and then 5s later he bursts in

12. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

This was extremely good. Essentially felt like an extra-long episode of the show where they had more time to polish the script and add a handful of non-canon throwaway jokes

13. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Should I do a rewatch beforehand or is it not like "canon" if that makes sense

14. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

It’s pretty clear about which choices are the “right” choices so I would consider that plot tree canon. Honestly I found it to be a more satisfying series finale than the actual finale.

tdlyon and Nyquist like this.
  15. Nyquist

I must now go to the source Supporter

Same here. The shot of Kimmy being the one to pull the next group of girls out of the ground mirroring the shot from the pilot/theme song was emotionally satisfying.

kbeef2 likes this.
  16. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

When I did it, it seems like virtually every choice either (1) doesn’t actually “matter” down the line or (2) has you restart when you pick the “wrong” answer. Like there’s only one real general plot and everything else is just jokes

tdlyon likes this.
  17. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

I don’t think you can end up with a “wrong” ending for Kimmy but my first time through I ended up with bad endings for Jacqueline and Titus

18. Nyquist

I must now go to the source Supporter

Yeah and if you choose the fancy dress, everything is pretty much the same except Kimmy laments at the end that she should have worn the fun dress as they’re walking down the aisle.

Which, I mean yeah.

19. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

I think the bad Jacqueline ending might be the hardest I laughed at the whole thing

20. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Finally got around to the interactive special and it was amazing, so fucking funny and creative and a genuinely really satisfying series finale too. I only went through once so far and I'm pretty sure I got the "canon" storyline but I'm definitely go back and pick different stuff soon

Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems like the only choice that actually makes a major difference on the plot is whether Kimmy takes Titus or Jacqueline with her? I went with Titus obviously. And maybe if you leave Johnny Knoxville's baby alone instead of babysitting?
    Also this was Jon Hamm's finest performance as the Reverend, everything he said fucking killed me. The bit where you can kill him in three different ways was super dark, especially for this show, and the payoff after doing it all three ways absolutely destroyed me, I couldn't stop laughing

21. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Ugh I keep putting it off.