Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

U2 - The Joshua Tree Tour 2017 Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by bachna84, Jan 12, 2017.

1. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

2. TMS2787 Jun 29, 2017
    (Last edited: Jul 1, 2017)
    TMS2787

Trusted

Hmm… well, I'm not nescsarly a fan of OneRepublic but I don't imagine any other way I'd see them and I do know the radio hits so I guess I'll head in around 6:45. That's still a long set change if OR is done at 8:35 and U2 is 9:15. Lol. But itll all be worth it.

3. bachna84

We lucked out with some awesome weather tonight!

Hope you guys are having fun! I'm up in 135B, kind of a side view of the stage but not bad at all.

4. TMS2787

Trusted

I had very high expectations going into Saturday nights show and it was nothing short of spectacular and it was everything I hope it would be. The height, length and overall size of the stage was like no one other show I've been to before and the visuals where just fantastic and didn't feel out of place once. The band sounded great and The Edge was ripping all night. It was just a great time and the weather was pretty much perfect. Not to mention, I met Bono before the show:

So that was a huge plus. I'm looking forward to seeing them in Detroit in two months.

Daniel182 likes this.
  5. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

Uhhh story please?!?

6. bachna84

That's awesome!

Yeah, I agree with everything that you said. I thought it was a great show!

I'd like to see them in Detroit in September, but I have to see about getting tickets. I'd like to see Beck too, I think that'd be pretty cool.

7. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

You met Bonobos? Did he have college girls with him? T Shirts? Need deets ASAP.

8. TMS2787

Trusted

Basically there was a line of people near the service entrance / exit, when the band came in it was around 4:00 PM because they where in Quebec for a Canada Day event, everyone was waiting, the suvs all pulled in and after a while Bono came out. He signed about 50-60 things, talked to people, shook hands. It was really surreal.
    Yeah, Beck would be great to see. I'm a very casual fan but I'd enjoy seeing him as I'm not sure I'd pay a ton to see me. Sadly I missed all of OneRepublic because Walhburger's took 45 minutes to get seated and an hour to get two sandwiches and two sides. Lol.

9. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

Holy crap, that's incredible!

10. timcsheehan

Regular

Not a huge U2 fan but i love Joshua Tree, and I'm a production guy so I really want to see that LED wall. My buddy's bachelor party is in New Orleans the day after the show, so i may go a day early to check it out. Any other casual U2 fans been to this tour?

11. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I'm a very casual U2 fan and went to the show in Chicago. Absolutely loved it.

12. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I didn't go, but also a very casual fan. I'm still kinda bummed I missed it.