Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tyler, the Creator - IGOR (May 17, 2019) Album • Page 14

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by btr, May 6, 2019.

1. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Went to the tour tonight and he just continues to blow me away. Easily a top three live performer of this generation of hip-hop

2. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Stoked for tonight

3. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Before he played Yonkers he said "this one is for the incels that still want to hear this song" lol

Maybevictor, radiodead, Zilla and 5 others like this.
  4. I didn’t love that he was still playing around with the edgelord shit in a couple instances, but otherwise last night was very impressive. Being in the pit was a bonkers experience. Crazy ass teens

5. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah last night ruled super hard

Lots of crazy ass teens for sure lol

6. THAT’s what I expected out of the oso oso gig loljk

JaytotheGee likes this.
  7. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Finally

8. ccsc918

existing

Went to the show last night and got these awesome pictures! Barricade for Tyler is so much fun.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Blainer93 likes this.
  9. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

10. Justin Roux

Trusted Supporter

Idk if it was mentioned already but there’s a new track on the vinyl called Boyfriend that’s SICK. Wish it was on streaming

11. 1DEBBF44-C9AC-452D-A29E-5EDA15AA5227.jpeg

12. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

13. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

14. Yup - got zero shipping notifications

15. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Damn, guess I’ll just have to keep checking. Yesterday I went to the mailbox hoping for this and got jury duty instead lol.

16. Justin Roux

Trusted Supporter

I was worried it was this package I missed the other week but I still was able to go back to the original confirmation and find the shipping number through the store.

17. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Good look, I just found mine and looks like it still hasn’t been fulfilled. Guess I can stop obsessively checking my mailbox every day.

Justin Roux likes this.
  18. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

yo this song is so good what the hell? maybe it just wasn't finished for the standard release

Justin Roux likes this.
  19. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Finally got mine. Assumed it was Bayside at first cus I forgot I was waiting for it and then was very surprised when I opened it lol I’m excited to dive back in

20. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I really should have bought the limited vinyl

21. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

I've listened to "I THINK" -> "BOYFRIEND" like a dozen times today. so good

22. btr

Trusted Supporter

Rowan5215 and Maybevictor like this.
  23. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

If you go back and watch his three interviews with Nardwuar (the first one is with Odd Future) you can really see how much he's matured as a person but still kept his same goofy ass sense of humor. I'll also never cease to be amazed at just how intricate his music knowledge is

24. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I love this album so so much.

25. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

I expected a good show but his stage show has seriously leveled up. He is a much stronger singer than during flower boy and he’s really refined his craft. hearing the Igor songs through a PA made me appreciate the production even more.

I also thought his speakers were super loud for an arena show and that was awesome.