Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tyler, the Creator - Flower Boy (July 21, 2017) Album • Page 8

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by btr, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

Aaron Mook likes this.
  2. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

this might be a random thing but did they recently update the album to include features in the titles?

I swear when I first downloaded it, there was no features listed.

I deleted it and re-downloaded today and every song had features listed except who dat boy.

skogsraet likes this.
  3. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

I noticed this too!! I thought maybe they were always there and I just wasn't paying attention. I use Apple Music and Who Dat Boy has features listed too

4. CobraKidJon

I use Apple Music also but Who Dat Boy has no feature still. This means watch me re-download the album again and it's feature will show.

5. ECV and Contender like this.
  6. btr

Trusted Supporter

I need that Tyler tour asap

ECV and skogsraet like this.
  7. Caegan Smith

CaeganEra

Yeah when I go to the actual album page the features have been uploaded but the files I have downloaded from Apple are not tagged with features. I should prob re download it but I couldn't be bothered lol.

8. Listened to the Kevin Abstract album on this rec, really really enjoyed that after a few listens. Thanks for the shout out!

9. btr

Trusted Supporter

1,000 sales short of beating Lana Del Ray for the top album

ECV likes this.
  10. Missing #1 by 1000 units sucks a lot but apparently it's his highest first week sales number ever, which is kind of crazy.

Aaron Mook and skogsraet like this.
  11. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yeah I did not expect him to do over 100k, especially with the super early leak

12. btr

Trusted Supporter

[​IMG]

Tour

13. CobraKidJon

It's wild how much Tyler loves Fresno

but also damn him because I'm also wanting to go to camp flog gnaw

14. CobraKidJon

Contender and Aaron Mook like this.
  15. Love it. Are people done speculating about his sexuality yet? Haha

Contender likes this.
  16. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Tyler has genuinely become a really good rapper, ignoring his production skills. Love how well-rounded an artist he's becoming

Fuck him for not coming to the DMV for his tour though (Norfolk doesn't count)

17. We've had this album for over a month and "November" still destroys me every fucking time

ECV and Contender like this.
  18. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

I really like his production, is that an unpopular opinion? Never heard anything bad about it before

Aaron Mook likes this.
  19. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Nah I was actually trying to say with that post that he's generally a better producer than he is a rapper, but he's improved considerably strictly as a rapper this album

May not have been super clear lol

ChaseTx and skogsraet like this.
  20. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Still loving this. Excited to see him in November, I honestly would be cool if he just did this whole album haha

Aaron Mook likes this.
  21. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

Ohhh I see. Absolutely agree with that

tdlyon likes this.
  22. CobraKidJon

I can't get the first part out of boredom out of my head where he just repeats boredom.

I just wanna keep saying it forever.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  23. This is still firmly my AOTY

btr, ChaseTx, Robk and 3 others like this.
  24. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

Same here. So many great albums out this year and this one is still a clear winner for me. I don't think I have a single criticism about it except maybe it's too short lol

ECV likes this.