Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Two Tongues - Two (October 14, 2016) Album • Page 5

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Aaron Mook, Aug 26, 2016.

1. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

this is off to a very bad start

2. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

jesus fucking christ were the drums recorded on one of these?

[​IMG]

Joe4th, MegT585, ECV and 4 others like this.
  3. Allhailburnzy

Trusted Supporter

Ok We Can Work is bad

4. Really bad. The middle of a pretty awful three-song sequence imo.

Allhailburnzy likes this.
  5. Allhailburnzy

Trusted Supporter

This should of been an EP

6. Allhailburnzy likes this.
  7. bummer...

seeing them live might be the best way to hear these songs, which is unfortunate, especially since they cancelled their whole tour, haha.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  8. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Of course this was going to be horrible.

9. Benjamin Lee

Trusted

Just hit play... I'm going to regret this. I just have that feeling.

10. Benjamin Lee

Trusted

"U.S." is pretty good. So far everything else has been garbage though.

Edit: what the fuck with squealing near the end of U.S... That was painful. Great way to mess up the only decent song I've heard from this album. hahahahaha goddamn it.

11. Benjamin Lee

Trusted

Okay, yeah, US. and Interlude Two are the only even decent songs on here. Never want to listen to that again.

12. tucah

not champ Prestigious

listening to this now and so far have only enjoyed "u.s." but then whatever the fuck starting happening towards the end ruined that

Benjamin Lee likes this.
  13. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

im assuming max acted as producer for this record. the man should never produce another record again. theres a difference between sounding lo-fi and sounding like shit. he crossed that line and refuses to look back i guess

Joe4th, ECV and Benjamin Lee like this.
  14. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

The heck were these guys thinking? This has to be a joke.

Benjamin Lee likes this.
  15. Benjamin Lee

Trusted

This now beats I Don't Think It Is as my least favorite album ever released by a band/artist I love. This album is garbage. hahaha Please god, give Bemis a producer next album cycle.

16. devenstonow

Noobie

Some of these songs are good.

Some of these songs are too long.

Some of these songs are fucking awful.

Will Yip ruins everything positivr, however

17. This album is bad. Somehow better than IDTII, but still garbage. If it weren't for Chris, whom I love, there'd be nothing here for me to enjoy at all.

What's up with Max lately?

18. tucah

not champ Prestigious

I'm just hoping Chris doesn't take any inspiration from his work with Max/this record with him to the next Saves the Day release.

Much like IDTII, I listened to this once and have no intention of ever giving it a second shot.

ECV and waterloobeam like this.
  19. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

How do I ask Max on twitter why the fuck he produced it like this, without sounding like an asshole? haha

Aaron Mook likes this.
  20. waterloobeam

Regular

I can't believe Chris Conley was a part of something so bad. That ugly feeling will stick with me until the next STD album comes out, which I hope is at least slightly better than the self-titled album.

21. Dan O'Neill

Regular

I wouldn't mind "slightly better than the self-titled," because I looove that album. :)

waterloobeam likes this.
  22. Dan O'Neill

Regular

My buddy just texted me that "Veuve Clicquot" is one of his standout tracks. I haven't gotten to it yet, but after these vastly conflicting options, I'm kinda excited to hear it. Haha.

23. Dan O'Neill

Regular

Much like I Don't Think It Is, I seem to enjoy this a lot more than other posters on this site. :)

It's certainly no album of the year. But I'm definitely digging it.

Aaron Mook and bradsonemanband like this.
  24. i was into that SA album too. i listened to it twice in a row. but i haven't gone back to it since it came out, so...

Dan O'Neill likes this.
  25. "Truly" is awesome!

Dan O'Neill likes this.