Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Two Tongues Announce New Tour

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Two Tongues will be heading out on their first tour later this year. Dates, and a teaser video, can be found below.

Nov 01 Warehouse Live Studio Houston, TX
    Nov 03 The Social Orlando, FL
    Nov 04 The Masquerade Atlanta, GA
    Nov 05 Mercy Lounge Nashville, TN
    Nov 06 Motorco Durham, NC
    Nov 08 The Ottobar Baltimore, MD
    Nov 09 The Bell House Brooklyn, NY
    Nov 10 Paradise Rock Club Boston, MA
    Nov 11 Union Transfer Philadelphia, PA
    Nov 12 LPR- Le Poisson Rouge New York, NY
    Nov 14 The Grog Shop Cleveland Heights, OH
    Nov 15 St. Andrew’s Hall (MI) Detroit, MI
    Nov 16 Bottom Lounge Chicago, IL
    Nov 18 The Bottleneck Lawrence, KS
    Nov 19 The Summit Music Hall (CO) Denver, CO
    Nov 20 Kilby Ct. Salt Lake City, UT
    Nov 22 The Crocodile Seattle, WA
    Nov 23 Revolution Hall (OR) Portland, OR
    Nov 25 Slim’s San Francisco, CA
    Nov 26 The Observatory Santa Ana, CA
    Nov 27 Troubadour West Hollywood, CA
    Nov 29 The Irenic San Diego, CA
    Nov 30 The Crescent Ballroom Phoenix, AZ
    Dec 02 Gas Monkey (TX) Dallas, TX
    Dec 03 Mohawk Austin, TX

2. Yellowcard2006

Trusted

New record yes! Only took 7 years but it's finally here! Like what I heard on the clip.

MoviePoopShoot.com likes this.
  3. MoviePoopShoot.com

Stoked! Their first record was great, still jam out to it. I'm interested to see what direction they go with this one seeing how much Max's style has changed over the years.

4. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

So will it be like the Andy hull/Kevin Devine tour where they each do a solo set then close together? Based on the venue they're playing here that's what I'm guessing.

Dan O'Neill likes this.
  5. Dan O'Neill

Regular

Backwards Dancer opens, Say Anything and Saves The Day will both perform a split set, then Two Tongues will close it out.

Saves The Day is my favorite band, and this show is gonna be rad as fuck. I bought my ticket so fast, haha.

6. don't fret

I was thinking the same thing or maybe they each play in support of the other persons bands where they have a few members from there core bands. Doubt they will have both full bands in presence for a partial set.

7. Dan O'Neill

Regular

Both bands are already confirmed to be performing a split set. Unsure how that's gonna work. Maybe it just means the set lengths will be half as long as normal.

8. don't fret

Where do you see that both bands are fully confirmed? It just says a special Say Anything/Saves the day set. I highly doubt both full bands will be on tour to play a partial set considering Say Anything has a long history of not touring with the full band and using friends to fill in. Chris from Saves did this for a bunch of shows. I'd imagine he will be be playing in the partial Say Anything set with a mix of members from both bands or other guests.

9. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

I think (just guessing) that it would be the same band up there playing Say Anything songs, Saves the Day songs, and then Two Tongues songs. I can't imagine they would change the band each time but who knows.

10. Dan O'Neill

Regular

Hmm. Good points. Chris and Max both tweet a whole lot, so I'm sure we'll have clarification soon!

11. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

The clip is interesting, sounds different than their debut, but it's just 30 seconds.

Dan O'Neill likes this.