Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Two Door Cinema Club Band

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Craig Ismaili, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Craig Ismaili

@tgscraig Prestigious

Two Door Cinema club is an indie rock band from Northern Island. They're getting set to release their third full-length on October 14, titled GAMESHOW. You can listen to their new song Are We Ready? (Wreck) below. I love this song.

2. Gooddayz

always and forever

Oh shoot! I had no clue they would be releasing new music this year. I wonder what direction they're going in with this record. Beacon had some jems, but their debut had more lasting value for me

3. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

used to like this band a ton but haven't cared in years, didn't dislike this song as much as i expected

4. SteveLikesMusic Jun 15, 2016
    (Last edited: Jun 15, 2016)
    SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Would've seen them at Govball day 3 but nooooo

Also, pretty good song.

ComedownMachine likes this.
  5. marceting

Trusted

Will be seeing them at Lollapalooza in July. Figured I'd give them a listen since they were on the day I'm going - I'm really digging their old stuff. This new song sounds cool as well.

6. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

Awesome! Loved their first two. Am pretty indifferent about the single.

7. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

8. Gooddayz

always and forever

At first I wasn't sure about those higher pitched vocals, but I'm really enjoying this now. Definitely has an 80's vibe

9. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Love that first album, never really got into the followup, but I'll give this one a shot. Great live band

10. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

I was a huge fan of their first album, which my ex played insesently when we were best friends for a few years. The second album was great too but more of a grower. Changing of the Seasons really made me excited for album number three though.

The new songs took a while but I like the variety they have now. The new song sounds a little like they're taking influence from The 1975, and the first single has grown on me a lot too.

Very excited to finally see these at Reading.

11. marceting

Trusted

They played this live at Lollapalooza. I think it went over pretty well - the crowd at dancing around to it

12. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

I think I like these two singles less than anything off the first two albums, but I'd imagine the new singles would play well live.

13. indecipherable

levitate levitate levitate levitate Prestigious

lp 4 incoming

Gooddayz and whitenblue88 like this.
  14. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

15. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

I don’t love it but I like it

16. Gooddayz

always and forever

I was literally just thinking we should have gotten a single by now. Cool