Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Two Door Cinema Club - Gameshow (Oct 14, 2016)

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by indecipherable, Oct 1, 2016.

1. indecipherable

levitate levitate levitate levitate Prestigious

[​IMG]

2. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Dug both of the singles... will check this out.

3. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Loved Tourist, didn't really care for Beacon, but I'll give this a shot based off the singles

4. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

This is super disappointing. It's not bad, but I cant find anything on this that differentiates them from any of the other bands that make this kind of music.

5. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

Halfway through an initial listen and nothing is really jumping out and grabbing me. I feel like an outlier in that I really liked Beacon, but this...I don't know.

6. LionInMyPocket

I was born in a swamp, born with no clothes on

I loved Beacon. This is ok but it's a little jarring trying to get through the whole thing. He stays in the upper register for too much of the album.

7. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah not really liking any of the tracks here; disappointing

8. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

yeah I bet some stuff will stand out when I listen again. Like "je viens de la" is cool and "are we ready" took a minute but grew on me

9. finnyscott

I'm from New York. No, not the city.

I'm only a few songs into it but I like it, tbh.

10. RoKKeR Oct 14, 2016
    (Last edited: Oct 14, 2016)
    RoKKeR

The Fly

Listening now, like the vibe of the second song a lot. Wasn't feeling the first.

Chorus of Lavender is pretty great.

11. indecipherable

I like it better than Beacon

12. finnyscott

Ordinary, Lavender, and Good Morning are jams. Actually really digging this album after a few listens

13. RoKKeR

The Fly

Bad Decisions, Lavender, and Je Viens De La are huge jams. Some of the songs fall a bit flat, but there are some solid moments on this album.

14. indecipherable

I don't know why this came out in the middle of October when it's such a summery album.

15. LionInMyPocket

I was born in a swamp, born with no clothes on

If your into this check out Saint Motel - SaintmotelVision... It's pretty great and also I'm liking this album a bit more not my favorite but still good.

16. finnyscott

I actually haven't stopped listening to this since it came out. Kind of obsessed actually. Good Morning and Je Viens De La are soooo goooooood. As for the bonus tracks, I love Gasoline, but I'm not a big fan of Sucker

17. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Currently digging this a lot, but I've also never listened to the band so I have a different perspective