Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Two Door Cinema Club - False Alarm (June 14, 2019)

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Apr 29, 2019.

1. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

2. In.

3. Seeing these guys as main support to Snow Patrol today. Hometown show for them!

4. indecipherable

levitate levitate levitate levitate Prestigious

This is very groovy. If you only like TH you might not be into it.

5. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I liked this more than I expected to, step up from the last album

6. indecipherable

levitate levitate levitate levitate Prestigious

Favorite on first listen

7. Henry

Moderator Moderator

8. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

9. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

I really dig this. I could do a whole album of this style — feels closer to the guitar heavy pop of the first two albums without feeling like a clone of Tourist History

10. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

11. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

[​IMG]

12. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

What fucking clowns.

I guess I’m not too bummed since TDCC has been largely mediocre for the last decade anyways post-Beacon (I do enjoy a few tracks off Gameshow though) so this is just another reason to write them off.

Brent likes this.
  13. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Yeah, I've just casually listened to their stuff for a while but I'mma go ahead and just quit them

14. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Imagine being in a huge successful touring band like Mumford & Sons just to quit to be a shitty conservative on the internet.

What a gigantic self own lmao

Carrow, Zilla, Brent and 2 others like this.
  15. Phantoms

Regular

What a “supergroup” that is…

Also side note: Is Hunter Biden’s laptop REALLY like the best scandal these right-wing idiots can come up with? Like… I could think of several valid things to criticize Biden for, but they cling onto literally the dumbest possible thing.

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  16. mattylikesfilms Jan 2, 2023
    (Last edited: Jan 2, 2023)
    mattylikesfilms

Trusted

It’s the same play they did to Hillary over Benghazi. I agree it’s the dumbest thing as I’m not a fan of Biden or the Clintons (yes, I did vote for both of them - I’m not a maniac lol) and there are valid things they could hold them accountable on.. but it works for their brainwashed base the best if it’s seen as a conspiracy.

I remember back when Kevin McCarthy flat out said on TV that the Benghazi hoopla was pushed as far as it was to simply tarnish the legitimacy of HC - implying they knew it was a nothingburger but that it would have damaging effects on her career - and they were right.

They play into the conspiracy theories hard to rile their base up and it works.. sometimes too well hence January 6th.

Anyways, who thought it would get political on a Two Door Cinema Club thread? Hahaha what a time to be alive.

Phantoms likes this.