Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Twitterific 5.0 for Mac

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Twitterific, the long running Twitter client, has released a new Mac version today:

Twitterrific for macOS features a clean, uncluttered timeline displaying just the content you care about. There are no advertisements, promoted tweets, or “while you were away” updates getting in the way of the stuff you care about most. In addition, tweets are presented in chronological order and other people’s likes aren’t cluttering up your timeline.

It looks like a solid release. I still prefer Tweetbot, but the customization options offered here are really nice. I hope this inspires Tweetbot to keep pushing forward and improving their version.

2. Jonathan

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Verified

Twitterrific* ;-)

I'm a Tweetbot man as well, but Twitterrific has always had solid design since the first 3rd party apps were available on iOS. I even have a vinyl toy of the bird, sits on my desk. :heart:

EDIT: didn't realize they crowdfunded this, impressive!