Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Twitter Website • Page 5

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. LAITYSA May 15, 2019
    (Last edited: May 15, 2019)
    LAITYSA

I don't think I could/would use Twitter without Tweetbot. It's that important to my experience.

2. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

If I'm looking at my feed in a web browser, is there a way to mute tweets that people I follow "liked" that show up in my feed?

Ken likes this.
  3. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

i'd like to know this as well. lately i've been blocking too many (maybe?) people on twitter.

4. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

If this helps, I changed my feed to only the latest tweets to show in chronological order and it's a lot less crowded for me. I also went and unfollowed a bunch of people I no longer care about

Ken likes this.
  5. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Would everyone here still say Tweetbot is the best way to go? I’ve read that it no longer receives push notifications but I’m wanting to expand beyond the native app.

mescalineeyes likes this.
  6. mescalineeyes

I wanna dance to me Prestigious

Just to consume Twitter it absolutely is. but you still need the native app if you want timely notifications

justin. likes this.
  7. Tweetbot is my favorite way to use Twitter, personally. Although, I've started to use the official Twitter app mainly because I've stopped being a Twitter completionist haha

justin. likes this.