Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Twitter Website • Page 2

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Be engaging and produce quality tweets.

2. Sad twitter story: went through a break up few months ago and decided I needed to be off social media for a bit. Deactivated Twitter with 100% intention to reactivate a few weeks later. Forgot. Lost all my old pictures, tweets, and followers. Had my account since like '09. Always thought it wouldve been cool to go back through all tweets years later. Twitter hasn't been the same since (still use it, of course).

3. JJ Pagan

Trying Hard Not To Look Like I'm Trying That Hard

I've been using Tweetbot for maybe a year now and I can't imagine ever going back to the native Twitter app. I still have it on my phone for some reason and every so often I'll open it up and each time I'm blown away by how much of a mess it is. Between the sponsored tweets, showing you tweets from hours (or days ago), and the ads, no way I'd go back. I even recently downloaded the Tweetbot Mac app, so like Jacob said, for me Tweetbot IS Twitter.

4. kelly

Tweetbot is incredible. Each release people complain about paying for it but damn, don't you want these people to be able to eat?

5. scott likes this.
  6. jorbjorb

7 rings

the native twitter app is not that bad

7. Shaymojack

Normal twitter app is definitely still useful for search, discover functions, and maybe polls since Tweetbot still doesn't have them. But for general use I vastly prefer tweetbot, definitely a quality purchase on the Mac too.

8. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Saw this and immediately went to download. Then saw it was 9.99...

skogsraet and Jacob Tender like this.
  9. If you are a heavy Twitter user, you will never think of it again after you've used it. Promise. I've bought every iteration of Tweetbot on iOS and OS X since they started.

10. JordanKTM

@jordanmohler @killthemusictv killthemusic.net Prestigious

Can we share our handles in this thread?

11. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

The latest Tweetbot update really screwed up the scrolling speed and gestures. This is so annoying, I may have to use the regular Twitter app until it's fixed.

12. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

Some say Jason is still wandering the Twitterverse trying to claim @JasonTate.

13. jump start

Total ginger. Prestigious

I'm still using the last version of Tweetbot on my iPhone, mostly because I didn't have the money to drop on the new version until recently. Might have to finally get that upgrade.

14. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

CobraKidJon likes this.
  15. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

16. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

Does anyone know how to save a video from snapchat and then put it on Twitter?

17. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

AelNire likes this.
  18. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

lightning13 likes this.
  19. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

After using Talon for several months, I've concluded that the official app is better.

20. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Anyone here have an actual email for twitter support? Looking to get the handle @deannachapman since it's never tweeted once since being created in 2009.

21. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

Jason Tate likes this.
  22. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

23. I've been trying for so long. :( my underscore will never die.