Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Twin Peaks (ABC) TV Show • Page 93

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Dog with a Blog

2. Dog with a Blog

3. Dog with a Blog May 12, 2019
    (Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2019)
    Dog with a Blog

We are very fortunate that The Return happened when it did considering how many people we’ve lost in the short time since it’s been over :tear:

4. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

:(

5. Dog with a Blog

waking season likes this.
  6. Dog with a Blog

OMG David And Brand are gonna do a live show in LA. Fuck, I’m so poor right now lol. But god damn I need to go

7. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

here's your yearly reminder that this is the greatest scene of any TV show - actually maybe the most powerful thing I've seen in all of filmed media

8. OotyPa

fall away

The Return premiered two years ago today. Man, what an experience. I remember how I felt right before I clicked Play on the premiere and right after it ended. I was captivated and enthralled by every second. It's amazing how Lynch was able to create television magic with this series more than two decades after it first ended. He's a genius.

9. BackyardHero11

Trusted

I really want to do a series rewatch again soon. I watched The Return with my roommate and she loved it, but really wanted a topher grace type edit of it. while I can certainly understand the criticism and want for that, I was happy with it as is because it was so weird and unique. I do hope we get more one day though and I get some more type again with Coop. I definitely got emotional when he said "I am the FBI", and the music swelled. I might have the quote wrong, but the moment's there haha

David Parke likes this.
  10. Argus

Of sugar and ice I am made

My wife and I just started a rewatch!

BackyardHero11 likes this.
  11. kupe

Regular

I wanna try and watch the Return in 3 hour sessions, 6 hours a day for 3 days straight, but I just don't foresee ever having the time. It really is just a long ass movie. Still one of the best things I've ever seen and I'll always remember that summer fondly

12. this time two years ago I was perched like an anxious bird on the back of my couch watching the premiere

kupe and waking season like this.
  13. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I will never forget my mom walking in the room when I was watching episode 8 and asking “what in the world are you watching?” and responding “I have no clue.” What a great summer.

14. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

I remember being perched in a lighting box at my uni and playing the first few seconds of Episode 1 to check if I had downloaded the right thing. The first few seconds of The Fireman in black and white gave me full chills

waking season and Dinosaurs Dish like this.
  15. kupe

Regular

Wow I forgot about this but I put up red curtains, plugged in a cheap strobe light, and put Sycamore Trees and Dark Mood Woods on repeat while my friends walked in for the premiere. My neighbors must have thought I was a psycho lol

16. i had a little gathering and my friend brought over little apple pies from aldi and we made coffee

i also picked out the troegs crimson pistil beer for the night because I thought the aesthetic was v. twin peaks and now it's one of my favorites

17. BackyardHero11

Trusted

ooo I'll have to check out that beer.

18. Dog with a Blog

Things are about to get wonderful and strange

B6CCE5BB-6639-4B46-B776-6260EFA26CC7.jpeg

coleslawed, kupe, dadbolt and 5 others like this.
  19. Dog with a Blog

Oh shit! One of the actors from season 3 is in line in front of me!! Uhh the guy who plays Ray I dunno his name

20. Dog with a Blog

A44B8D0E-7369-4D8D-90B4-69D679053844.jpeg

21. Dog with a Blog

FUCK I JUST WALKED PAST AMY SHIELS

22. Dog with a Blog

Honestly, I’m not even going to try and articulate how great that was haha. David is just a very special human and I feel very grateful to be alive the same time as him

I will say, Russell had mentioned how David has been sucking on multiple lozenges throughout the day and it sort of became a bit and David says to the audience something along the lines of, “if any of you have a lozenge please place it on the stage here after the show so I can take a photo of them all together.” And I think most people thought he was just messing around but after the show ended and the lights went up he got on mic and asked for lozenges and it was fucking hilarious.

And this is him telling people where to set them down

B0627C08-99EE-42D3-B35B-2B6D7544E2A9.jpeg

23. Argus

Of sugar and ice I am made

My series re-watch hit episode 8 of season 3 last night, and I found myself amazed all over again. It's just such a beautiful hour of television, and I'm so very grateful that Showtime let David execute his vision as fully as they did.

24. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

Dinosaurs Dish likes this.
  25. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

That Bobby poster is my favorite.