Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Twin Peaks (ABC) TV Show • Page 75

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

I’m on Showtime’s app which is why I’m confused haha. Shouldn’t they have it forever?

2. angrycandy Jan 1, 2018
    (Last edited: Jan 2, 2018)
    angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

yeah, they should. that's really strange. I honestly don't know what's going on there, G$. I hope you get to finish it all if it does get pulled tho. it's quite the experience

3. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

It’s my plan to finish it this week should it not disappear. I have access to most streaming services so hopefully it’ll be on one of them.

angrycandy likes this.
  4. Dog with a Blog Jan 1, 2018
    (Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2018)
    Dog with a Blog

im so glad this exists

5. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

that was really cool. thanks for posting

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  6. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Never seen this pic before haha

I love this man

7. Dog with a Blog

That was David Lynch’s Oscar campaign for Laura Dern back when Inland Empire came out. We are so blessed to be alive the same time as this man haha

8. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Yeah, like I said I had never seen that before so it was like a brand new thing for me. He's one of the greatest ever.

Larry David and Dog with a Blog like this.
  9. CellarGhosts

Trusted Prestigious

Larry David and OotyPa like this.
  10. kupe

Regular

Just bought the Entire Mystery set to do a full rewatch. Very interesting at the end of the 2nd episode (including the pilot) what Laura says to Jacoby on the tape about "getting lost in those woods again" and the "mystery man" from her dreams. Just kind of fits in well with the end of season 3 now.

Larry David, jordalsh, OotyPa and 2 others like this.
  11. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Oh mannnn

Larry David likes this.
  12. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

I think Lynch and Frost did an amazing job this season tying in little elements from older episodes while still feeling like 25 years have actually passed. Honestly this show tackled the concept of television revivals (not to mention the concept of television itself) in a way that impressed me more than anything else I can remember ever seeing.

13. Dog with a Blog

just ordered the Final Dossier on Amazon Prime for $13. Realistically, I probably won't read it, but I gotta be a completionist.

Larry David and waking season like this.
  14. Dog with a Blog

I’m honestly still somewhat haunted by the ending of season 3. I hate thinking of lovable Coop trapped in some fucked up dimension or whatever the hell happened. The way he looks when he says, “...what year is this?” kills me.

15. kupe

Regular

Not a day goes by where I don't think of this show, this past season, or that ending

16. nomemorial

you're in a cult, call your dad

No show quite like this. I seriously could watch all three seasons countless times. Planning to rewatch from the get-go again once Fall rolls around for full atmosphere.

17. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

This show is pure art. Not much else gets me feeling mystified like this show does.

Read a bit of the Log Lady's old introductions. This one in particular is relevant after the latest season:

"There are clues everywhere, all around us, but the puzzle maker is clever. The clues, although surrounding us, are somehow mistaken for something else. The something else--the wrong interpretation of the clues--we call our world. Our world is a magical smoke screen. How should we interpret the happy song of the meadowlark or the robust flavor of a wild strawberry?"

18. SteveLikesMusic

Bad binoculars.

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  19. Dog with a Blog

Lol Sherilyn Fenn’s instagram is so fucking weird

Larry David likes this.
  20. SteveLikesMusic

Imagine if David used insta for art

We would be blessed

Larry David likes this.
  21. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Just started Secret History of Twin Peaks. Am I to assume to FBI agent/author, who is given the initials “TP”, is Tammy Preston?!

Larry David and SteveLikesMusic like this.
  22. NitrateDawn

Regular

Yes

Larry David and Matt like this.
  23. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

i finally finished this yesterday

i don't know what to think of the last episode yet, 14-17 were fantastic tho

24. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

I think about the ending of this season all the fucking time. It dug its way into my brain.

25. Dog with a Blog

Same. It’s very haunting. Took me awhile to appreciate it though