Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Twin Peaks (ABC) TV Show • Page 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

I think despite its age, the show still feels unique. There's something about Twin Peaks that makes it always feel like vintage Twin Peaks, and no other show has ever given me that same feeling. The inherent goofiness of the show is part of the reason it's so beloved. But all of that goofiness, damn good coffee, and cherry pie wraps some of the most sinister and disturbing shit I've ever seen on television. Definitely give the rest of the season a chance. You might find something to love about it.

2. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

Pie. I love pie.

3. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Cool. I'm excited to watch the rest. Hopefully I'll have time soon.

4. screamoutmyname

are we having fun yet?

5. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

6. I just want to read that darn book right the heck now

7. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Watched (most of) episode 3 last night before passing out from exhaustion. Will finish the last 10 or so minutes tonight.

WTF at the scene where they are eating giant baguettes?

8. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

I love that scene, haha

9. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

You missed the best part of the episode hahaha-- the part everyone is talking about. Let us know what you think.

Also that's such a great scene. Apparently Lynch asked the actors in that scene to take huge bites, and each time they didn't take a big enough bite. After a few takes, Lynch just told them to take the biggest bite they could possibly take, and that's the one they used.

Brie and butter is a winning combo, my friend.

10. TedSchmosby

Trusted

This is the worst thing you could have said my friend

I was given a $25 gift card to my local book store and had a tough time deciding on what to spend it on. Then I came to my senses and used it to preorder the book

coleslawed likes this.
  11. screamoutmyname

are we having fun yet?

i don't even know what to say to prepare you for the last 5-10 minutes of episode 3... but it really sets the precedent for the rest of the show.

12. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, so...

13. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I assume I'm supposed to be super confused at this point.

14. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

They explain it in the next episode ;-)

15. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Hey I'm starting this again for like the 4th time!

screamoutmyname likes this.
  16. screamoutmyname

are we having fun yet?

it is happening again!

17. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

jordalsh likes this.
  18. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Rewatching this with my girlfriend. She's never seen it before so it's exciting to see her reactions. Second season just started and she got really scared at the scene when Ronette wakes up lolll

She was so convinced Leo did it for awhile! And she still thinks Leland is just grieving like a parent who is absolutely losing it

19. TedSchmosby

Trusted

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  20. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

anyone else read about the accusations Michael J. Anderson made on social media against David Lynch?

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  21. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

22. devenstonow

Noobie

23. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I really need to get back to this. With all the new shows and fall returns, I've completely abandoned this for the last month.

24. WordsfromaSong

Trusted

anyone planning on picking up the book this week?

25. my copy is supposed to ship tomorrow, hope it gets here before i go to texas for my friend's wedding