Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

TWIABP Know What’s Up • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 6, 2016.

1. SoundwaveUproar

Regular Prestigious

I'm honestly significantly more reassured by the fact that he never showed up to the case against Autumn, good sign for sure. Thanks

Aaron Mook likes this.
  2. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

God are him and Austin from SIO working together? Seriously pulling the same exact stunts. Austin had a fucking gofundme so that he could bring a lawsuit against his accusers. Now he is chasing a career as a rapper. I just can't with these guys.

In other news, TWIABP is the kind of voice we need in this scene so right on!

Aaron Mook likes this.
  3. "I don't care if we sell another record or ticket."

Just calling back to their responses in the original comment thread. God, this band is the best.

4. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

He did show up to court against Autumn-- in a baseball cap, cargo shorts, and an Expire shirt. Jake is such a joke he can't even be bothered to try and take his own court cases seriously. I don't see this going anywhere.

5. Jacob Davidson

Regular

Because filing more frivolous defamation suits shows that you've turned over a new leaf.

6. fbrrocks

Trusted