Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

TWIABP Announce New Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 3, 2021.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

The World is a Beautiful Place & I am No Longer Afraid to Die will release Illusory Walls on October 8th. Today they’ve shared the new song “Invading the World of the Guilty.”

Track Listing

1. Afraid to Die
    2. Queen Sophie for President
    3. Invading the World of the Guilty as a Spirit of Vengeance
    4. Blank // Drone
    5. We Saw Birds through the Hole in the Ceiling
    6. Died in the Prison of the Holy Office
    7. Your Brain is a Rubbermaid
    8. Blank // Worker
    9. Trouble
    10. Infinite Josh
    11. Fewer Afraid
    more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. surgerone

Regular Supporter

holy shit. I've never gotten into TWIABP before but that just changed.

SuNDaYSTaR and Chase Tremaine like this.
  3. SuNDaYSTaR

Regular Prestigious

It's been way too long since their last record.

Also, it's kinda weird to see they're down only five members now, I believe they were up to ten at some point?

xapplexpiex likes this.
  4. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

Awesome news.

5. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Fun! I just thought about how long it could've been since the last record (actually quite a long time!)

6. flamingos

paul mccartney in a skirt

i hope they retire soon

7. SuNDaYSTaR

Regular Prestigious

Serious question: why, exactly? To me, that song shows tremendous evolution from their past work.

8. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

9. flamingos

paul mccartney in a skirt

i have been a fan since the old line up with the original singer (RIP) and so many of the other original members have left, it's not the same band anymore. i think it's disrespectful for them to continue under the same name

10. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Well, they've had a steady line-up of a few of those people for years, they keep up with their sound and structures, the vocals were always quite simillar on top of that, their debut album is already basing a lot on that very same line-up (of course peace for Tom, but he also wasn't in the band for a long time), therefore you've got people working on the career of the band for years - not to mention many more than some people who might've just not wanted to be there (not to call out an alleged abusive person in the former base of the group), I don't really see your point.

11. SuNDaYSTaR

Regular Prestigious

I sort of get where you're coming from, but haven't they had the same "core" lineup for almost a decade now?