Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

TWIABP – “Body Without Organs”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

The World is a Beautiful Place… have released their new song, “Body Without Organs,” with all proceeds from the track going to the ACLU.

While this track didn’t seem to fit on Harmlessness, the feeling it evokes seems more appropriate to recent times. The artwork for the song [by Dylan Balliett] depicts a modern-day Terracotta Army being torn down. It’s unsettling to see the voices of positive change in the community around you get drowned out within a world of dated and regressive ideals. In an effort to help make those voices of change heard, we’re permanently donating all the Bandcamp proceeds from this track to the non-profit and nonpartisan group the ACLU.

You can pick up the song on Bandcamp.

2. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

havent listened to these guys much but really dig this song

3. AP_Punk

achin' to be Prestigious

Is the song title supposed to be a Deleuze reference too? I dig it

4. CMilliken

Trusted

Song's great!

5. Derek Wright

Regular Prestigious

The songs is amazing! SOLD!

6. TedSchmosby Nov 30, 2016
    (Last edited: Nov 30, 2016)
    TedSchmosby

Trusted

I've always liked these guys, but nothing has really stuck with me unfortunately. I like this a lot too. Should give their stuff another few listens soon

Edit: I was trying to place what this reminded me of, and I think it's Empire! Empire!

7. Jared Luttrell

Regular

Love these guys.