Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

twenty one pilots Band • Page 5

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Lucas27, Apr 7, 2016.

1. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah, I did 1.) Newport 2) Express Live and 3) Basement.

I figure Basement would be hardest to get tickets to anyway due to the capacity...and it's on a Tuesday and I'd be coming from Cleveland. So, later in the week, the better.

2. polyfilla

who can never be sure

nice, I put basement 2nd only because I'd be coming from NY. that was my "fuck it, what have i got to lose?" decision

3. heymattrick

Sending my love

The Basement show probably would be cool, but I got to see TOP play a 350-cap bar the night before the X Games last year and that was pretty magical. I put Express Live as my priority because not only is it the biggest venue, but it also will be the LAST one.

polyfilla likes this.
  4. I would have put Basement first but I kinda wanna go to the Tigers Jaw/Saintseneca show in Cleveland that same night

5. polyfilla

who can never be sure

Any luck anyone? Nothing here

6. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Nah. Guess I'll just try for the Schott. I've seen them enough in small clubs and venues. I still haven't seen them in a venue larger than 5K so I'm interested to see them in a large arena.

7. polyfilla

who can never be sure

yeahhh I feel like I'm gonna pass on the Schott. Really the only thing that was drawing me to this was the small venues.

8. heymattrick

Sending my love

No luck for the original three shows but im definitely gonna go to The Schott. The small venues would have been cool, but like I said before...it was more important to be at the *last* show of the era and looks like The Schott will be that now. Plus it's on a Sunday which makes it way easier for me to get to

9. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I'm starting to think tickets to the Schott are going to be extremely difficult to get. Ticketmaster tweeted that even though they're sending codes, it doesn't guarantee ticket availability. They also said there will be no public sale. So sounds like the code is being sent to more people than the Schott allows.

10. polyfilla

who can never be sure

well, in a shocking turn of events...I got two tix to express live!

I guess I'm going to Columbus!

11. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Did you just get the code???

12. polyfilla

who can never be sure

I got the code at around 730 EST!

13. Lucas27

Trusted

My buddy just uploaded a completely reworked version of "Stressed Out" on his Youtube channel. I'm biased I suppose, but I love it:

polyfilla and morken like this.
  14. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

ianebaldwin, polyfilla and Turkeylegz like this.
  15. polyfilla

who can never be sure

hahaha I love this

Eric Wilson likes this.
  16. polyfilla

who can never be sure

just finalized my travel plans for columbus! stoked

Turkeylegz likes this.
  17. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

18. Noradrenaline

Regular

I was reading the Tour de Columbus thread and remembered my first (and so far only) TOP-show. Looked at my photos from that show and it hit me how insane it is how huge they've gotten during the three years since then.

I feel so lucky to have been able to see them at a club with no more than 200 people. This was in Stockholm in the beginning of 2014. Two years later they returned and played a sold out 4000 cap venue. I'll never be able to get this close again.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

coleslawed and Turkeylegz like this.
  19. polyfilla

who can never be sure

Thanks for sharing these photos - this is awesome. Crazy to see how much they blew up in the past couple of years

Can't wait to see what's next. Hope they get some much-deserved rest after this whirlwind Blurryface era - I know they're going to blow us away with whatever they have in store.

Noradrenaline and Turkeylegz like this.
  20. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

New logos/teasing...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

shouts23 and Turkeylegz like this.
  21. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

My guess is they'll release a video for Polarize featuring footage from the 5 Columbus shows.

Turkeylegz likes this.
  22. polyfilla

who can never be sure

well they've since released many more photos/lyric combinations: click through the thread to see the other ones

I honestly have no idea what this is going to be

23. Turkeylegz

Trusted

I just need a live dvd of that last show. I want to relive it everyday of my life

polyfilla likes this.
  24. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I changed my tune, its gotta be a new song, no?

25. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Someone recorded his speech from the final Columbus show in June, and it sounded like they were going to take some time off. Would love a new song so soon, but if I had to guess right now figured the "eye" will be closed for a while until they're back?