Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

twenty one pilots Band • Page 4

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Lucas27, Apr 7, 2016.

1. angel paste

grey hairs, get out of me zoots! Prestigious

honestly that was really cool and they should probably just be made official members lol

MarceloFP likes this.
  2. Benjamin Lee

Trusted

These versions of these are way better than the originals. hahaha This kind of makes me dislike Blurryface more than I did before.

Turkeylegz likes this.
  3. Benjamin Lee

Trusted

If the band worked with Mutemath on the next album, I might actually end up liking it. Blurryface gets worse with each listen (outside of Tear In My Heart, which I really like). And Vessel I think I enjoy more for nostalgic reasons at this point. I probably haven't listened through a TOP album in at least a year now though. I have a playlist on iTunes that has all my bands/artists ranked, and TOP is constantly moving down the list. I believe they were 40 when I made the list, and are now around 70-80.

4. Eric Wilson Dec 19, 2016
    (Last edited: Dec 19, 2016)
    Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

I downloaded these and added them to my iTunes, however for some reason they don't seem to be syncing across my devices. I have iTunes match as well, and when adding them they don't appear to upload. Any thoughts?

Edit: Forced upload to match seemed to do the trick.

5. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Lol yeah I pretty much despise Twenty One Pilots but love Mutemath, very conflicted but I'll give this a listen I guess.

6. polyfilla

who can never be sure

full offense, this is really fucking good

coleslawed likes this.
  7. indecipherable

levitate levitate levitate levitate Prestigious

hope mutemath gains a lot of fans from the collab

should have remixed some mutemath songs too though

8. polyfilla

who can never be sure

idk we just got a whole album of mutemath remixes - would that be overdoing it?

9. MarceloFP

I am a haunted house. I'm superstitious.

Despite the fact that their live performances are outstanding, I always thought 21 Pilots could use additional musicians while on tour. I absolutely hate artists sampling their shit out of nowhere through the PA instead of hiring people to actually play the music. Mutemath could join the duo for good, it all sounded 100x better thanks to having actual human beings playing their instruments.

coleslawed likes this.
  10. polyfilla

who can never be sure

just hopping back in this thread to say that one month later, I still love these mutemath sessions

i hope mutemath has a HEAVY influence on the next record.

11. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

lol at them covering BEP

polyfilla likes this.
  12. heymattrick

Sending my love

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  13. polyfilla

who can never be sure

and no diggity!

14. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

heymattrick likes this.
  15. polyfilla

who can never be sure

so surprised this is the last single from this era. I thought HDS and Ride were the most radio-friendly tracks on Blurryface

16. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

17. heymattrick

Sending my love

That new highlights video is insane. I can't wait for the Vegas show this weekend!

Eric Wilson likes this.
  18. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I'm seeing them again next week. Can't wait.

19. heymattrick

Sending my love

I'm seeing them next week also in Dallas! Which are you going to?

20. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Haha nice. Going to the one in Birmingham. Should be a fun time!

heymattrick likes this.
  21. polyfilla

who can never be sure

22. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Tour De Columbus June 20 at The Basement, June 21 at Newport Music Hall and June 22 at Express Live.

Wow.

Must register for a lottery system to get picked to purchase one ticket. A GREAT way to fight off scalpers.

chewbacca110 likes this.
  23. heymattrick

Sending my love

Not only is this a huge attack on my sanity and my bank account, I have the whole week of June 19th blocked off as a "save-the-date" for a work conference.

The potential of seeing them at one of these shows, which could also potentially be my 21st time seeing them, being ruined by a work conference is killing me today.

24. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Take comfort in knowing that even if you do register, probably a slim chance you'd actually receive the code. I'm not getting my hopes up.

25. polyfilla

who can never be sure

Just registered and put Newport down as my first choice. Trying not to get my hopes up!

heymattrick likes this.