Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

twenty one pilots Band • Page 17

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Lucas27, Apr 7, 2016.

1. heymattrick

Sending my love

[​IMG]

New album "Scaled and Icy" out May 21st, same day as a livestream.

Apparently new song could be out this Friday April 9th called "Shy Away"

2. macbethfan

Trusted Supporter

So, can we get the album thread made now? Interesting aesthetics going on here. Can’t wait to hear what it sounds like. Excited for the album!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. macbethfan

Trusted Supporter

From the Reddit thread, it seems all of this may be a red herring and this won’t be the real thing... these guys are always sneaky about this sort of the thing, so who knows if this is all a front or not LOL

4. heymattrick

Sending my love

macbethfan likes this.
  5. dp619

Regular Supporter

Looks like were on the verge of the next album cycle - new logo posters showing up all over, letters going out to fans, and they updated all of their album covers with tape covering eyes on the cover. excited for some new music upload_2024-2-20_9-46-53.png upload_2024-2-20_9-48-5.png upload_2024-2-20_9-50-5.png

6. heymattrick

Sending my love

New single (almost certainly) dropping next Thursday (2/29) based on two very specific hints - the Ned’s Cozy Fireplace video had books arranged in 2, 2, and 9 on the shelf, and letters “from DEMA” sent out to fans where the 2nd, 2nd, and 9th letters of each row were misprinted.