Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

twenty one pilots Band • Page 15

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Lucas27, Apr 7, 2016.

1. heymattrick

Sending my love

Sounds like it'll be out sometime later this week, and will have electric guitar for the first time.

2. ccsc918

existing

Crazy excited, I miss the excitement of hearing a new Twenty One Pilots track for the first time. It having electric guitar gives me hope for a new crazy live show when this is all over. I'm excited

heymattrick likes this.
  3. heymattrick

Sending my love

I’m assuming Bunbury will not happen, so looks like potentially no TOP shows in the US this year. If European festivals get canceled too, they may not play any shows at all. I was really curious to see what kind of sets they’d play this summer.

4. ccsc918

existing

I can see another big us arena tour next year and a potential new album

heymattrick likes this.
  5. heymattrick

Sending my love

Talk dirty to me some more, please.

Kuri44 and macbethfan like this.
  6. ccsc918

existing

ITS HAPPENING

Kuri44, Onlyadirector and macbethfan like this.
  7. heymattrick Apr 8, 2020
    (Last edited: Apr 9, 2020)
    heymattrick

Sending my love

Ohhhhh baby

On Reddit, someone said they heard on the radio it would be premiering at 9am PDT. They mentioned the title of song before Tyler tweeted this, so I think there's validity to that. Could be a 9am PDT premiere worldwide?

8. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

My guess this is a one-off song.

Kuri44 likes this.
  9. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yeah it still feels a bit early for a new album, especially with the whole buildup to new eras that they usually do

Kuri44 likes this.
  10. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

Probably like the “Heathens” to Blurryface era

11. ccsc918

existing

12. Onlyadirector

Trusted Supporter

Love this! Tyler's baby is so precious wtf

13. ccsc918

existing

Wow this is so good

14. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Very cool vibe and the video was super fun too.

15. AshlandATeam

Trusted

This definitely to me sounds like a song Twenty One Pilots has been working on, wasn’t ready to finish, but wanted to be cool and put something out at this point so they released it when it wasn’t quite ready. Which is nice of them! And it’s good song. It just feels like something that would have been up to their usual level in a few months when they were actually ready to release it.

16. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

I've always had a strong fondness for TØP, but most of their recent output has been pretty consistently unexciting to me. Solid 6 & 7's, but nothing I loved. This is first song since Vessel that fully "clicked" for me. It's catchy, poppy, and is actually about something.

Damn, this song is great.

17. heymattrick

Sending my love

Song is fantastic. I’m super pleased with it. Also was very happy that, like Jumpsuit & Nico, Apple Music had the song up about 10 minutes early.

18. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

Best song they’ve released since Vessel. I enjoyed the last two albums too. Going to dive back into their discography today.

19. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Wait does everyone not agree that Trench is their best album

This song is great btw

smowashere likes this.
  20. Kuri44

I’ve always preferred Vessel and Blurryface over Trench. I don’t know what the general consensus is though

21. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

I didn’t like Trench at all. Vessel ftw.

22. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

Vessel may be my favorite just because the subject matter of the songs. Trench still might be their best album though.

Lucas27 likes this.
  23. Lucas27

Trusted

Listened to Blurryface, Trench, and Vessel on a walk a few nights ago. Blurryface is great. I love it. Vessel and Trench are virtually flawless and on another level. The songwriting, the production, the arrangements...It kills me that neither album is revered in more “artsy” music circles.

AshlandATeam likes this.
  24. heymattrick

Sending my love

In my opinion, Trench is their best album. I think it's the most cohesive album they've done and the best one to listen start-to-finish.

tdlyon likes this.
  25. AshlandATeam

Trusted

I think Trench is very, VERY good, while Vessel and Blurryface are masterpieces. It’s just really hard to live up to those first two (and actually, the Self-Titled is nearly just as perfect). It’s not Trench’s fault it followed that body of work.