Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

twenty one pilots Band • Page 14

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Lucas27, Apr 7, 2016.

1. jordanjohnson09

Regular

why did that radio ad say thursday? tour announcement tomorrow, song thursday?

2. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Song Thursday. Nothing about a tour.

3. heymattrick

Sending my love

That was a random radio station on Sirius XM that said Thursday. Others have said Wednesday or Friday too. One station indicated the date has changed several times.

At this point, looks like we’ll get at least a song and a tour announcement tomorrow, but I’m guessing an album announcement too.

I don’t think the album will be called Bandito. I think that’s either a song title, or a lyric from a song, that the tour is named after.

4. ccsc918

existing

chewbacca110 likes this.
  5. heymattrick

Sending my love

Yeah the radio station in Denver said 6am Mountain tomorrow they have “something huge”. With the Tweets coming out at 6am Mountain the last two days I’m all but convinced that we’ll get the single tomorrow.

I’m actually half expecting the band to “leak” it tonight for the fans to hear first. We’ll see!

Onlyadirector likes this.
  6. Onlyadirector

Trusted Supporter

Listening to Columbus' own WNCI 97.9 and they keep talking about the fact that a new TOP song is airing at 8am EST. One guy was complaining that the label wouldn't let them say the name of the song and he called it a "label powerplay" from their management lmao.

ccsc918 likes this.
  7. ccsc918

existing

Listening now lol, can't wait.

Onlyadirector likes this.
  8. ccsc918

existing

Turkeylegz likes this.
  9. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Both songs are so good. Can’t believe new music is finally here. New tour dates are up on their Facebook page.

polyfilla and Turkeylegz like this.
  10. Turkeylegz

Trusted

Has anyone has any luck with the ticket opt in yet? twentyonepilots.com/banditotour loads blank for me

11. Turkeylegz

Trusted

Also, the songs are great!

12. Kevin360

Someday I’ll find me Prestigious

I just went through the verified fan process.

Turkeylegz likes this.
  13. polyfilla

who can never be sure

not sure how I feel about nico yet but god. Jumpsuit is killer

14. polyfilla

who can never be sure

listening to jumpsuit and can't stop thinking about how good this would sound with a full band. I really hope they make a few additions to the lineup for tour

Eric Wilson likes this.
  15. heymattrick

Sending my love

I'd love to see some of the Mutemath members join the live touring band. I think it's gonna happen based on the Rolling Stone article in 2016 where Tyler said they were open to adding more live members after the next tour (which at the time would have been Emotional Roadshow)

16. polyfilla

who can never be sure

that is my actual fantasy

17. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

This fucking Fan Verified bullshit to get tickets is so stupid. I got shut out each and every time they did this last year.

Turkeylegz likes this.
  18. AshlandATeam

Trusted

Jumpsuit might very well be their best song ever. That thing is a monster.

ccsc918 likes this.
  19. Noradrenaline

Regular

2014: 200 people at Klubben.
    2019: the 14,000 capacity venue Ericsson Globe. Insane.

morken and Turkeylegz like this.
  20. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I thought Jumpsuit was OK. Beginning and end were cool, but the middle felt like it lacked something.

Nico is better imo. I'm sure both of these will grow on me an insane amount.

Also, October 5 is a LONG way away. I would have thought when they announced the album, it'd be right around the corner. Typicaly FBR.

Turkeylegz likes this.
  21. AshlandATeam

Trusted

It feels like this is par for the course with these guys. We already had half of Vessels because of Regional at Best, and they released like five songs leading up to Blurryface. I'd guess we get two or three more from this before October.

We may just never get an actual full record of new stuff without an insane rollout like this. Which I'm sure is good for sales and radio and whatnot.

22. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

On first listen: more into Jumpsuit than Nico and The Niners.

23. Turkeylegz

Trusted

End of Jumpsuit is nuts. It feels like a good blend of Blurryface and self-titled while pushing the sounds further. Nico is fun but I have no clue what it's about.

Eric Wilson and AshlandATeam like this.
  24. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

These are alright. I'm not as into them as most of you. I definitely like Jumpsuit more. Nico and the Niners feels way too similar to some of their Blurryface songs to me (like almost the exact melodies in parts). And I feel like they're both kind of lacking the energy that I like in top. But I'm sure they'll both grow on me a lot, and I'm still excited for the album.

Turkeylegz and Kuri44 like this.
  25. ccsc918

existing

New song to come out