Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Twenty One Pilots - Trench (October 5, 2018) Album • Page 21

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by ccsc918, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah they posted an update saying that it looks like it was a fake, which is disappointing but not entirely unexpected. I was thinking maybe it would be for an upcoming movie soundtrack like “Heathens” was.

2. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I never saw an update saying it was fake. Where was that at?

3. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Here’s the one I saw. Haha but it’s all just speculation. The comments are interesting. Guess we will see one way or the other!

4. heymattrick

Sending my love

The Alt Mix aka radio edit of The Hype is released on streaming services tonight. Music video can't be too far behind.

Eric Wilson likes this.
  5. ccsc918

existing

a lot of my friends were in the music video so it was really cool to see

offislandghost and heymattrick like this.
  6. heymattrick

Sending my love

Yes! My friend Ryan is in this around the 2:48 mark. He’s now been in three TOP videos - one each of the last three eras.

I’m so happy my favorite song off Trench is now a single. (My Blood is the BEST song, but this one is my favorite).

offislandghost and ccsc918 like this.
  7. ccsc918

existing

got my very first twenty one pilots tattoo today

heymattrick and macbethfan like this.
  8. heymattrick

Sending my love

Proud of you

9. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

macbethfan and SPine like this.
  10. BenSmith94

Trusted

I'm going to be honest, i never got the whole Ned thing.

11. heymattrick

Sending my love

So far, lots of changes to the set tonight. Several song changes and some new production elements (added pyro and video content, however no skybridge - Tyler literally parted the crowd like the Red Sea and walked through it). The printed setlist was posted on Twitter before the show. House of Gold was not listed on the printed set.

Jumpsuit
    Levitate
    Heavydirtysoul
    The Hype
    House of Gold
    Lane Boy
    Stressed Out
    Heathens
    Nico and the Niners (walk to B-stage)
    Smithereens (B-stage)
    Migraine (B-stage, only a snippet)
    Tear in My Heart (B-stage)
    Bandito (B-stage)
    Pet Cheetah (B-stage, walk back to main)
    Holding On To You
    Fall Away (with Dr. Blum from Misterwives)
    Cut My Lip (with Misterwives)
    Ride (new slow piano stripped intro)
    My Blood
    Morph
    Car Radio
    (Encore Break/Truce Karaoke)
    Chlorine
    Trees

12. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Would love to see that version of “Fall Away” live.

13. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I would really like for them to play Ode to Sleep again but it doesn't seem likely ever at this point

Kuri44 likes this.
  14. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Damn, I haven't seen them play Fall Away in like, 7 years.

15. SPine

Trusted

That's the setlist I wish I would have seen... If Cincinnati was on a weekend I would have traveled for that.

16. heymattrick

Sending my love

Seriously so impressed with this setlist. The only thing that would make it better would be Guns for Hands (and Fake You Out, but I've accepted my fate that I'll never see that song live).

Heavydirtysoul, House of Gold, and Tear in My Heart are three additions I'm really excited about. I'm finally getting to take my mom to her first Twenty One Pilots show in Denver in a couple weeks, and if they keep House of Gold in the setlist, that will really mean a lot. My gut tells me since House of Gold wasn't on the printed setlist, that they might rotate ukulele songs there (like Legend, possibly Screen, or WDBWOTV)

Tomozaurus likes this.
  17. Tomozaurus

Regular

Damn HDS and Fall Away back in, that's crazy.

18. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

God some of the fans of this band are insane. This is unsafe and too extreme.

19. heymattrick

Sending my love

You should have seen the "Rules for Camping" that Twitter account posted a couple weeks ago. It was ridiculous.

Anyway, the show at the Aragon last night was insane. We had a party in the middle of the pit.