Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Twenty One Pilots - Trench (October 5, 2018) Album • Page 20

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by ccsc918, Jul 11, 2018.

1. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

2. ccsc918

existing

From the leaks, Cut my lip, Ride, Smithereens and My Blood will all get acoustic remixes

3. ccsc918

existing

people are already camping for the columbus shows!

4. heymattrick

Sending my love

So glad I’m not doing the Columbus shows.

Just got back from the San Antonio show. Had an amazing time! My 12th and final show on the Bandito Tour tomorrow night in Austin.

5. ccsc918

existing

im going to indy and the columbus shows, im hyped!

beachdude and heymattrick like this.
  6. ccsc918

existing

Leaving for my shows in the morning! I can't wait to check out Neds Bayou in Columbus, ill let everyone know how it is.

7. heymattrick

Sending my love

Aaaaaand I'm going to Columbus

EDIT: @ccsc918 Would love to meet a fellow Chorus.fm-er and high five you (and anyone else on here going).

8. ccsc918

existing

definitely!

heymattrick likes this.
  9. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

10. heymattrick

Sending my love

The Columbus shows were some of the most fun I’ve ever had. What a wonderful gathering of TOP fans from across the world. Ned’s Bayou was a fun little addition. Tyler confirmed last night was the official end of the Bandito Tour.

beachdude and Eric Wilson like this.
  11. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Nice. Did he allude to whether or not they’re going on hiatus or back to the studio?

12. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Are we sure there won’t be another Trench tour that is different from Bandito?

beachdude and coleslawed like this.
  13. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I'm seeing them Friday night...my guess is it'll be a festival-type setlist but interested to see what they do having seen the Bandito tour already.

14. ccsc918

existing

Heres a picture i took at the Indianapolis Show:[​IMG]

Heres one i took at columbus night 2:
    [​IMG]

I was middle barricade for the indy show, fucking amazing and worth camping out for. Night 2 was also so much fun being in the pit hanging out with all my friends, I was a part of the conga line and the mosh for pet cheetah. I also joined the circle for cut my lip!

15. heymattrick

Sending my love

I'm sure we ran into each other at one point and just didn't know!

====

Also, it looks like The Hype is getting added to radio on July 16th. So that could potentially be the music video they're filming in Columbus tomorrow. My favorite non-single from Trench, so I'm super happy if it gets a video.

beachdude likes this.
  16. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Leg 3

Eric Wilson likes this.
  17. heymattrick

Sending my love

Pretty surprised it’s more of the Bandito Tour. I hope they continue to change the show up. It’s really time to bring some songs back and switch things up.
    Also, The Hype is the background music. It’s gotta be the next single

Eric Wilson likes this.
  18. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I saw them Friday and they didn't play The Hype. I guess they didn't play it on Sunday either.

19. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

I didn’t get to catch a show from the summer tour unfortunately, so hoping to catch one in the fall.

20. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I'll go depending on the price probably, I hate the venue they're playing in Baltimore

21. Honeymagnolia

Regular Supporter

Cut My Lip alt version is out on Spotify etc. Actually prefer it to the original but the original was one of my least favourite Trench songs.

22. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

23. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Taken with a grain of salt, but curious if anything comes from it!

24. contra11mundum

I hate spoilers. Supporter

The tweet is gone what did it say?

25. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter