Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Twenty One Pilots - Tour De Columbus Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by JaytotheGee, Mar 27, 2017.

1. polyfilla

who can never be sure

If anyone is selling or knows anyone who is selling GA for Nationwide, I am most DEFINITELY in the market. please reach out!

Anyone else going to Express Live tomorrow? Currently waiting on line

2. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

My biggest problem with how they did this was that they kept announcing new dates and then allowing for more people to register their e-mail address for each show. They should have used the same e-mail list from the beginning and THEN open it up for more e-mails once everyone who signed up initially got tickets to the second/third show, etc.

Emokid79 likes this.
  3. Chase

CAF

I'll be there! I'm going to both Express Live and Nationwide

polyfilla likes this.
  4. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I saw that people have been lined up since yesterday that's insane haha

I'll be there though

5. SPine

Trusted

6. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I'm probably not going to be able to get there until like 7, but I will enjoy the show from wherever!

That's a tight setlist also

7. heymattrick

Sending my love

They sold 10 tickets at the door last night for The basement and I have several friends on Twitter that were just able to get wristbands for Newport tonight. I hope they release some more GA for Sunday now!!

8. polyfilla

who can never be sure

Yeah I just had someone come up to me and say that she just got tix for Newport. I'm reeeeaaaaaallly hoping they do this for nationwide

9. polyfilla

who can never be sure

On the off chance that anyone decides to come on line today, I think it's pretty safe to say that I'm the only one wearing a pinegrove shirt lmao

smowashere likes this.
  10. heymattrick

Sending my love

Well shoot...Fake You Out is gone again. Back to opening with HDS. It can't just be a one time thing. They wouldn't do this to me!

polyfilla likes this.
  11. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I'm a little surprised by the lack of Regional at Best and self-titled at these shows (I know they do the mash-up of old songs) but I guess the fact that they were doing these small hometown shows was going to be kind of a throwback to all the 'local die-hards' who had been there since the beginning. These sets are pretty similar to the ones they've done the past two years with the exception of Truce being added in (and Fake you Out the other night).

heymattrick likes this.
  12. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

If they don't play Fake You Out tonight I'll be really pissed

heymattrick likes this.
  13. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

14. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

^ Saw on twitter that some people have been in "line" since MONDAY NIGHT.

15. jordanjohnson09

Regular

i can't even imagine how many people are going to be pissed about not getting a pit wristband for this show tonight

16. SPine

Trusted

I went to The 1975 at Express Live last summer and there was a line down the street. I went into A&R music bar and went down the stairs to get in haha. People are crazy for waiting that long

17. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

It's all GA

18. jordanjohnson09

Regular

went to the 1975 a few weeks ago and they only give out 1,000 or so pit wristbands

19. jordanjohnson09

Regular

20. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Really?!? Damn I guess that makes sense about the line now. Well hopefully I end up with a decent spot. Don't really want to be around any awful people anyway so I think I'm cool with not being in the pit

jordanjohnson09 likes this.
  21. Emokid79

Regular

I went and saw At The Drive on Tuesday and people were camping at the park around the corner across from Nationwide arena.

22. SPine

Trusted

I don't get it, I've never understood camping out for a show. That's just me. I've never had trouble getting a good spot any show I've ever been to. I've been a fan of TOP since the summer I went into college in 2011. Been able to see them three times but even if I had tickets to any of the shows I should show up just as if it's any other concert. The youth really attached themselves to this band I guess haha

23. fbrrocks

Trusted

i camped out for gorillaz in april in nyc after i saw pvris cuz they were playing rought trade with holds 250 and ppl were camping since like 5pm i think plus next day they cute it to only 150 got in i was 131 to get in, so for that it makes since. plus you had to pre order the album at 11am after camping out then come back for the show at night

24. Skoke

Regular

I camped out for a few hours for ADTR when they played Mr Smalls. I also camped out for Brand New when I thought they'd never go on tour again. I don't regret doing it for either of those shows, but I can't see myself doing it again

25. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I don't get it either. Never have. But I don't really care to get that close because I like to move around if I need to and not feel suffocated near the front. Also, the further back you are, the closer to the bar :)

Emokid79 and JaytotheGee like this.