Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Twenty One Pilots - Tour De Columbus Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by JaytotheGee, Mar 27, 2017.

1. heymattrick

Sending my love

I got GA for Nationwide. Seat for the Schott. #20 and #21, last two shows of the era. I'm so pumped.

jordanjohnson09 and Turkeylegz like this.
  2. Chase

CAF

I ended up with floor for Nationwide, extremely excited to be a part of two of these shows.

heymattrick likes this.
  3. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Damn. I was in right at 12 and hit 'search again' for 30 minutes straight. Nothing. Did you guys get floor right away?

4. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I can't believe I missed out on all 5 shows. Not that upset about it and I have no problem with how TOP did this, but 0 for 5 is a hard pill to swallow.

5. Chase

CAF

Me and my friend tried at exactly 12pm, I got floor right away and the best he could pull up was section 217

6. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Can't believe they sold about 50k tickets that fast

7. SPine

Trusted

8. heymattrick

Sending my love

I got mine about 15 minutes in. It was 5:35 the other day. I had 5 devices going

9. Chase Jun 7, 2017
    (Last edited: Jun 7, 2017)
    Chase

CAF

Support was announced for three dates.

6/22 @ Express Live: MUTEMATH

6/24 @ Nationwide Arena:
    Judah & The Lion and Public

6/25 @ The Schottenstein Center: Misterwives and Vesperteen

10. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I'll have to check out Mutemath

11. SPine

Trusted

Check out their first album (self-titled)

12. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Will do!

13. SPine

Trusted

Saw that Mutemath played with TOP at the Hangout festival doing the TOPxMM versions of Tear In My Heart and Lane Boy... So bummed I won't get to see that live. Very high chance they'll do that at Express Live

14. heymattrick

Sending my love

I'm so pumped on the openers for the last two shows (the ones I'm going to). Mutemath would be sick but I'm totally happy with Judah & the Lion and Misterwives!

15. Turkeylegz

Trusted

Really hope these Tour De Columbus shows have a different setlist than the Emotional Roadshow. I can't decide if I am going to check out the setlist or not.

16. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I'm assuming they'll pull out some real deep cuts for these hometown shows.

Turkeylegz likes this.
  17. Bummed that I missed out on tickets. I'm sure that they will put together something special for those of us that missed it.

18. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Turkeylegz likes this.
  19. heaththehorizon

Regular

20. heymattrick

Sending my love

Heathens is on there and was definitely played.

Fake You Out is the best thing about this. If they play it Saturday and Sunday, I will be the happiest man ever. I will finally get to see my favorite song live, and at my 21st TOP show. Fuck I can't wait. Truce is a nice surprise too. Otherwise, the best of the best of their biggest tour (ERS). It's perfect. Only 4 more days!

mattfreaksmeout and Turkeylegz like this.
  21. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

^ Heathens was on when I posted this, there's been like 50 edits to the setlist.

22. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I hope they keep that set for Thursday

23. Turkeylegz

Trusted

Heathens came out 3 days before the last time I saw them. I remember being so bummed they didn't play it because how excited I was that they had a new song. In my head I chalked it up to it being a soundtrack song that they'd never play live. It's not their best song but I am excited to see it live. I am most excited for Vessel songs because of how much that album means to me.

I am so excited to see them again. I can't believe it's already been over a year since I saw them last.

24. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah this set rules because they're basically playing all of Vessel

Turkeylegz likes this.
  25. Emokid79

Regular

i'm starting to think not. which makes me sad. I'm still a little upset over how this played out. People that have been fans since the start are missing these shows. So not cool. :(

AndyIsaCult likes this.