Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Twenty One Pilots - Tour De Columbus Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by JaytotheGee, Mar 27, 2017.

1. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Thanks!

2. TMS2787

Trusted

Congratulations guys! Enjoy!

JaytotheGee likes this.
  3. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I've made the decision that I will try for floor tickets today for The Schott, but if I can't get floor, I think I'm going to pass.

SPine, Turkeylegz and Chase like this.
  4. Turkeylegz

Trusted

Those guys movee tickets! I was right on it and still got a seat as far back as possible!

5. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I logged into Ticketmaster at 4:45 and watched the countdown click to zero at 5 p.m., typed in my code, looked for GA tickets and watched the search bar, got a notification that best available was section 301. Passed them up to try GA again and it was sold out...by like 5:04 p.m.

6. heymattrick

Sending my love

Well that presale was a sack of bullshit. Really starting to hit me just how massive these guys have gotten. Even the Blurryface tour in 2015 was hard to get tickets.

I'm on a plane right now and the Wifi situation stressed me out...finally managed to get a single seat ticket, lower level towards the back of the arena. Definitely not how I wanted it to turn out, but I'm so stoked that I get to go to a Hometown show, and the last Blurryface show. Still hoping I can get a GA ticket, but I'm content and the stress of whether or not I can go to one of these shows is at least over!

You guys on this site seem to have great luck. Most of the super diehards I follow on twitter have had zero luck! (Although most got at least one of the three smaller shows so they still win!)

joe.boy.fresh. and Turkeylegz like this.
  7. ramres

Next Show: Panchiko -- 5/3

5th and final show added. Nationwide Arena, Friday June 24th:

8. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Kind of bullshit they're allowing more people to register. There's still thousands of people (myself included) who registered originally and were shut out 4 times. I'll probably get shut out a 5th time.

heymattrick likes this.
  9. tumbleweedterror

music is all we got

My friend got two codes, for two different shows, which seems crazy. Like idk the technology of the lottery but that seems unfair? And we don't live anywhere near Ohio, so the 'only locals will get codes' rumor definitely isn't true. Anyway I have no investment in 21p but this seems like such a cool thing for a band of their size to do.

10. TMS2787

Trusted

Wow! That's crazy and awesome that they sold out The Schott so fast. Amazing.

Turkeylegz likes this.
  11. Turkeylegz

Trusted

This is the the reason I dropped more money than whats in my bank account on this. Being a Twenty One Pilot fanatic and living 2 hours away from Colombus I owe it to myself to be there
    Im just glad the Nationwide date wasnt after the Schott date. I would have been a little upset if that happened.

heymattrick likes this.
  12. heymattrick

Sending my love

Me too, I'm glad this is still the last one. I bet they didn't intend to play Nationwide (it's the only one they didn't headline previously) and it was just due to the sheer demand. But if I can get tickets for Nationwide, then I don't have to try to see them at a festival like I had planned (probably Firefly) and now this Schott show will be my 21st time seeing TOP!

Turkeylegz likes this.
  13. heymattrick

Sending my love

Did you not get a code at all for The Schott? I'll keep an eye out for you tomorrow, I follow lots of TOP fans that said they had extra codes for this presale so if you get the shaft again, I'll make sure to send a code your way.

14. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

Got two great seats at The Schott. Excited to see the final show of the Blurryface era!!

heymattrick likes this.
  15. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I did get a code for The Schott and got into Ticketmaster right at 5 p.m., tried for GA tickets and Ticketmaster said best available section 301...I've been burned by this before (long story but when Kanye came to Cleveland, I did 'best available' and it came up as section 210 - i panicked and purchased tickets - then saw pretty much everything including floor was still available) so I selected search again and never got another option. Tried up until 5:30 p.m. and then it was announced it was sold out. Technically, it's my fault because I did have the option to get seats in 301, but I figured at exactly 5 p.m., me hitting 'search again' wouldn't have been my last chance.

I'll get a new code for Nationwide, but I'm certain it'll be just as impossible to get tickets. I think the fair way to do it is to send all the people who originally registered their code first and give them an hour, then send a code to all the new people they opened registration up to today.

Emokid79 and Turkeylegz like this.
  16. heymattrick

Sending my love

It took a solid 35 minutes of searching for me. Tried combos of 2 for GA, 2 for Best available, then 1 for each. Finally got mine around 5:35 EST

17. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah, I tried a variation of things as well. Honestly, I'm not too worked up about it. The Saturday show at Nationwide would work much better for me anyway (if I can get tickets). Sunday would have been nice because it's the last show of the Blurryface era, but with travel and work the next day it would have been a little inconvenient for me. Plus, Nationwide is just in a better area in Columbus, in my opinion. Right in the heart of the Arena District.

heymattrick likes this.
  18. heymattrick

Sending my love

Can't wait to see what they play at these shows. They never did Emotional Roadshow in Columbus, but I feel like they've got to do something a little different. I don't seem them playing wildly different sets each night or anything. I wonder if at the earlier shows, they'll bring out some deeper cuts for the fans there.

I hope to see Fake You Out and Not Today live finally, and the real version of Fairly Local would be cool (and appropriate) too.

19. jordanjohnson09

Regular

i never got a code. even called my phone company to see if those types of text messages were blocked

20. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Last time I saw them in Columbus, they opened with Fake you Out. I'm sure they'll pull some old rabbits out of their hat. I've seen them play everything from Kitchen Sink, Taxi Cab, Addict with a pen, Pantaloon, Ruby, Lovely, Johnny Boy, Slowtown, Glowing Eyes, a Car, a torch..., Ms Believer, Anathema, Flightless Birds and Fall Away at their Columbus shows. Granted, all seven times I saw the band were between 2011 and 2013. I've yet to see them on the Blurryface cycle.

heymattrick likes this.
  21. heymattrick

Sending my love

You lucky son of a gun, you. No matter how many shows I go to now, it won't change the fact that I missed that prime early era. I didn't get on board until 2013 when they opened for Fall Out Boy.

Blurryface era has been nuts. Different stage presence than they seemed to have in the early days but show is still mind-blowing. They've done the old song medley a few different times but I would love to see Taxi Cab or Isle of Flightless Birds at all, yet alone the full version of Fall Away or several others.

22. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I worked with a girl for a few years who is very good friends with Mark Eshleman (TOP's creative director) so I remember back in 2011, she was like 'these are my friends, you gotta listen to them' and at first I was like 'what the fuck is this?' haha, then my buddy who lives in Columbus had also been hearing about them (and met Josh a few times from working at Starbucks) and when I had two people at the same time telling me about them, I was like 'alright, I gotta give this a go.'

It's still stunning to me the level of crazy success they have achieved in a relatively short amount of time.

heymattrick likes this.
  23. heymattrick

Sending my love

It's funny to me how it seems like their rise happened so fast, but at the same time this album cycle feels like it has been going on for an eternity!

24. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I feel like the three small shows will basically be the same and the two arenas will be the same.

I knew they'd sell out Schott but can't believe it was like 30 minutes. Truly incredible

25. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Wellp, 0-5!

SPine likes this.