Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

twenty one pilots - The Bandito Tour 2018-2019 Tour • Page 8

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by heymattrick, Jul 11, 2018.

1. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

Excited to go tomorrow!

2. heymattrick

Sending my love

I’m inside on the floor. 30 minutes until the opener. The energy is electric

chewbacca110 likes this.
  3. ccsc918

existing

holy fuck this production is actually insane

4. heymattrick

Sending my love

Not enough Trench!!!!

5. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

Probably going to get shit for this but that setlist is absolute garbage. Honestly, really disappointed in the choices.

Blink182Bouncer likes this.
  6. jordanjohnson09

Regular

is 9/14 not enough or is setlist wrong?

7. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

HeavyDirtySoul, Tear In My Heart, Ode To Sleep and Guns For Hands are all really odd snubs. Especially with two cover songs. Also dissapointed in no The Hype

heymattrick and maryp1603 like this.
  8. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

No Chlorine, the Hype, or Smithereens is a bummer, but also gives me a good reason to go back and see them again. Of course I’d like more Vessel, but I expected this amount. The Blurryface songs are what I’m most disappointed in. I really don’t think TV or the Judge are songs they should be playing when they’re already cutting a bunch, but I mean at the end of the day it’s gonna be a great time, and I’m overall pretty pleased with how it’s looking.

heymattrick likes this.
  9. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Question to anyone who went tonight - any loud pyro like they had at the end of heavydirtysoul and stressed out on emotional roadshow? I know they have the car flames but I can deal with that, it’s the loud gunshot bangs I can’t handle.

10. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Really disappointed in the songs they cut

11. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

12. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Really wish they were playing all of these

I'd personally cut Lane Boy, The Judge, Neon Gravestones and the covers

heymattrick likes this.
  13. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

I'd replace:
    - Fairly Local with Polarize
    - Bandito with The Hype
    - We Don't Believe What's On TV with Guns For Hands
    - Hey Jude with I Miss You by Blink-182

MysteryKnight and JaytotheGee like this.
  14. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I'm so excited for tonight! I'm avoiding looking at any of the production stuff for the show so it'll be a surprise

Chickenmcbringinits likes this.
  15. Chickenmcbringinits

i like food

Same here. I've never seen them and I'm a casual listener, but my gf has been into them since before Vessel so she's stoked as fuck for tonight. I checked the setlist and listened to all the songs on Spotify. I'm very content with the selection, gonna be a good time.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  16. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Yea that put on a great show you're going to love it.

It's pretty cool to me that every time I've seen them, they've played a bigger show than the last. (Bottom Lounge -> Aragon -> Lolla afternoon set -> Allstate -> United Center)

17. Chickenmcbringinits

i like food

Yeahh! The whole reason I heard of them is because they'd always play here at Bottom Lounge and their name always caught my eye on posters because they spell out "twenty one". It's crazy to see how much they've exploded over the past few years.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  18. heymattrick

Sending my love

Yes, there was one of the concussion bangs. It happened during Pet Cheetah right before the “drop” at the end. Tyler went “everyone in the pit- on your feet!” And then the cryo jets and a loud bang went off.

19. ccsc918

existing

In line for the st. louis show! Really trying for barricade here.

heymattrick likes this.
  20. ccsc918

existing

not even 5 minutes and the cops are already here asking questions lmao

21. Chickenmcbringinits

i like food

You're in line already for the show on friday??

22. ccsc918

existing

Yeah, Really want to get middle barricade. Theres a couple people with me too!

23. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

It was a mistake to listen to Vessel today cus now I'm sad they won't be playing many of these. But I'll listen to Trench next and it'll wash that away.

24. Chickenmcbringinits

i like food

Goddamn haha a true die-hard right here, props to you

25. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Perfect, thank you so much! Just wanted to make sure I don’t have a panic attack in the middle of the show.

heymattrick likes this.