Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

twenty one pilots - The Bandito Tour 2018-2019 Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by heymattrick, Jul 11, 2018.

1. heymattrick

Sending my love

My mom is the same way. She won’t do GA so I told her that because of that unfortunately I will not be taking her. I think she really wanted to see TOP for the first time, but all my friends will be on the floor so I told her that I wasn’t going to be taking her this time around. Maybe if they do Red Rocks again next summer.

2. ccsc918

existing

ticketmaster completely fucked me over so I had to spend 200 on GA on stubhub :/

3. ncarrab Jul 17, 2018
    (Last edited: Jul 17, 2018)
    ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I already regret buying two tickets. Wish I would have just bought one as I highly doubt anyone I know (even if they like TOP) will shell out $95 for the second ticket. Will probably ask my wife to go with me, but she'll likely laugh in my face.

EDIT: Yeah, my wife said she didn't want to go, haha.

Brent likes this.
  4. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Was able to snag a couple of good ones! Thankfully that wasn’t the worst process I’ve been through when it comes to ticket purchasing.

5. heymattrick

Sending my love

Why, why, why would you do that? The General onsale doesn’t even happen until Friday. This was literally just the presale when only like 10% of tickets are made available. You still had more opportunities to get GA tickets and spending that much on StubHub already, when that scalper on StubHub probably isn’t even in possession of the ticket you bought yet. I don’t want this to come across as rude, but that just seems like a silly decision.

6. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

This was not the smartest decision... We haven’t even had general onsale yet. Fingers crossed your StubHub seller actually has a ticket for you.

7. heymattrick

Sending my love

I just posted about this on Reddit, but I'm curious if Ticketmaster will employ the new "dynamic pricing" model when these shows go publicly on sale on Friday. Meaning the price of the ticket fluctuates based on "market value". So these $80 GA tickets could be sold for say...150-200 face value. We'll see.

8. ncarrab Jul 18, 2018
    (Last edited: Jul 18, 2018)
    ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

People are already selling tickets in the Facebook event page for the Cleveland show. Not sure how, as it says sales are restricted, but I'm guessing they'll at least allow us to transfer them and get payment on the side.

9. jordanjohnson09

Regular

i should have known there was going to be a waiting room ugh

10. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

There are over 100,000 people in front of me to buy tickets to the MSG show.

I got my tickets during presale so I'm trying to help out a friend, but holy shit.

11. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Did this end up happening? I saw someone on the FB event page say the same tickets they bought during the pre-sale for $54 were now over $200.

12. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

I got a pit ticket during presale and my friend just got a pit ticket during the regular sale and he paid the same price I did.

I bet they were resale tickets.

13. ncarrab Jul 20, 2018
    (Last edited: Jul 20, 2018)
    ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I don't understand how the Cleveland show already has tickets on resale. It literally says 'resale is restricted' for this event yet Ticketmaster on its own site is selling resell tickets for $310 in the lower level.

I already got my tickets via the presale, but tried again today just for the hell of it for 30 straight minutes and all that would pull up were resale tickets for 5x the price.

EDIT: Now, they're even being resold on Flash Seats, which I'm not even sure how, because no one has had their tickets transferred to them yet.

14. Frobert

Regular

I just did the same thing for Chicago. There are currently 186,707 people in front of me in line! That's INSANE! That verified pre-sale ended up being a life-saver.

15. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

I already got my tix but if I go on for the MN date there are less than 3000 people in line

Ah, I can always count on Minnesota's shitty concert-going demographic

16. heymattrick

Sending my love

Yep, I had 188,000 in front of me "in line" for Chicago. Insane.

17. Frobert

Regular

Gotta wonder how many of those are bots.

18. heymattrick

Sending my love

I mean, probably some, but I still think the large majority are real people. It doesn't surprise me that over 100,000 people want to see Twenty One Pilots in a city like Chicago. I just think people would rather blame bots/scalpers than recognize the true demand to see this band.

19. ccsc918

existing

I don't think i've ever seen anything like this before

20. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

But wait, I thought nobody gives a damn anymore about this band???????????

21. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Are all the dates sold out? I know Cleveland sold out instantly (as expected).

22. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Looking back at it, it's a MIRACLE that I got floor tickets.

Brent and heymattrick like this.
  23. midnightxtaylor

Regular

Been watching the Portland date from work all morning and it's wild how fast it's going. Down to a handful in the 300 level at this point.

24. heymattrick Jul 20, 2018
    (Last edited: Jul 20, 2018)
    heymattrick

Sending my love

The tour dates on the official website have been updated - all of the US shows are sold out except for three (St. Paul, Tacoma, and Lincoln) - but even those three have limited options or single seats.

EDIT: @Blink182Bouncer >-p

ncarrab likes this.
  25. jordanjohnson09

Regular

sooo...football stadiums in the summer i am guessing huh