Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

twenty one pilots - The Bandito Tour 2018-2019 Tour • Page 14

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by heymattrick, Jul 11, 2018.

1. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Boggles my mind too. I’ve been to sold out shows before where you can barely move but have been able to move up and get a good spot. You can always get a good spot if you show up around doors or even after doors. The more I think about it the more weirded out I am that someone would actually spend 4-5 days standing/sitting outside a venue (and sleeping, which is extremely dangerous no matter where you are). If I did that I would honestly feel like I am not only wasting a whole day but that I should be doing something more important or valuable with my day.

2. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I guess people need to decide what they value more...getting there at a normal time and potentially sacrificing being 10-15 feet away from the stage vs sacrificing hours/days worth of their time to be in the very first row.

I don't get it personally, but to each their own.

I'm also old and don't like people and like to stand where I'm not being swarmed and where I can easily get drinks/go to the bathroom if I have to.

ItsAndrew likes this.
  3. ccsc918

existing

Usually when I camp for twenty one pilots shows, We schedule bathroom breaks, times we should go to restaurants/fast food places and usually there's someone in line that would let us use a hotel shower. We brush our teeth in public restrooms and I actually sleep good in the tents most nights. I've not had one time that I camped out for a show and had a bad experience or even remotely felt uneasy or sick. It's all just been good times + you'll meet new friends! I do however agree that if the fanbase wasn't this crazy, I wouldn't be camping. I just want to be barricade for my favorite band.

4. SPine

Trusted

I'm going to Pittsburgh tonight and I'm on the floor. I'm showing up after the opener and I'm 100% sure I can be dead center with a great view. Maybe it's because I'm tall and can see over everyone but I've never ever found a reason worth camping out days before a show.

ItsAndrew likes this.
  5. SPine

Trusted

The Pittsburgh show was incredible. Easily in my top 5 favorite concerts ever. I loved the setlist. Better than the Cleveland show last fall. Sad to see people not knowing Vessel songs but I understand. Glad they play a few from it.

6. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

7. heymattrick

Sending my love

Back in business

OCT 9Tampa, FL @ Amalie Arena
    OCT 11Greenville, SC @ Bon Secours Wellness Arena
    OCT 12Atlants, GA @ State Farm Arena
    OCT 15Baltimore, MD @ Royal Farms Arena
    OCT 17Uncasville, CT @ Mohegan Sun Arena
    OCT 18University Park, PA @ Bryce Jordan Center
    OCT 20Philadelphia, PA @ Wells Fargo Center
    OCT 22Cincinnati, OH @ U.S. Bank Arena
    OCT 24Minneapolis, MN @ Target Center
    OCT 25Des Moines, IA @ Wells Fargo Arena
    OCT 27Denver, CO @ Pepsi Center
    OCT 30Las Vegas, NV @ MGM Grand Garden Arena
    NOV 1Los Angeles, CA @ STAPLES Center
    NOV 2Anaheim, CA @ Honda Center
    NOV 3Sacramento, CA @ Golden 1 Center
    NOV 5 San Diego, CA @ Pechanga Arena San Diego
    NOV 8Fort Worth, TX @ Dickies Arena
    NOV 9Tulsa, OK @ BOK Center

fbrrocks likes this.
  8. ccsc918

existing

ill be at cincinnati

9. tyler2tall

Trusted Supporter

Is this the exact same tour/production they were doing a year ago?

10. SPine

Trusted

I would assume yes

11. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Will be either at LA or Anaheim

12. heymattrick

Sending my love

They'll probably be using the same staging/production. However, they've done 3 legs already and the setlist has been (slightly) different each leg. So I imagine they'll continue switching up the set a little bit. They did soundcheck Tear in My Heart and Migraine before the start of the previous leg, so it's possible those might make the cut.

ccsc918 likes this.
  13. ccsc918

existing

if guns for hands, migraine and tear in my heart make the cut that would be amazing!

heymattrick likes this.
  14. fbrrocks

Trusted

might be at ct

15. chris_williams67

Regular

Anyone find out if they got picked for presale yet?

16. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

How has this tour been doing? I know leg 1 basically sold out the day it went on sale but Trench has had a bit of a cooler overall reception than Blurryface and I don't think a lot of the leg 2 dates sold out.

17. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

The leg 2 date here sold out like 6 months advance, they’re fine.

18. ccsc918

existing

turns out im going to the Cincinnati and Minneapolis dates for the fall tour. Gonna camp for Cinci then head to Minneapolis to hang in the back. If anyones going to these shows i'd like to meet some people!

19. ccsc918

existing

Got waitlisted but someones going to give me their code

20. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Same here. What I don't get is that a lot of people signed up but they don't have money for tickets like why sign up in the first place

21. Darth Annihilus

Regular

I just got my code

22. chris_williams67

Regular

Are the codes date specific?

23. Xpertguy5

Trusted

They were not on Leg 1 at least how I remember it. Maybe things changed

24. chris_williams67

Regular

Well if someone has a code I’d appreciate a post if someone doesn’t mind

25. m32137

Regular

I didn't do this one but other Verified Fan presales I've done have said the codes are account-specific (meaning you can't share them with others).